Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreakKitchen View Post
    c'mon psuskeels, we helped you a lot on your app and now you're gonna CHARGE us for it? that's against the whole 3rd party app concept... you would be lowering yourself to rip dev team rank. If I wanted to pay for an app I would wait till app store is opened
    First, there has been no announcement of any kind of his charging for this app. So, why the accusation?

And secondly, if this does indeed become an app with a paid registration, it is well worth it. Why do people expect everything for free?

Do you work a job, or are you just a winey-rich-kid who gets everything for free? If you work a job, don't you expect that your employer pays you for your work? So why do we expect that those who spend their time and talent creating such useful applications do so with no compensation at all?

Those who complain about this have obviously never had to deal with using a PDA on the Windows Mobile side, where the likes of Handango charges 10-30 for every application, and at the same time strangles the developers as they only receive a small portion of the price charged.

I appreciate all the free apps that are out there. And, I have donated to devs who create worthy apps and interact well with the end users. And, I have purchased apps that I felt were essential and worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Why do people expect everything for free?
    Because people are cheap useless little fuckers!
    Pathetic...

Default Here we go....
    Quote Originally Posted by djmace View Post
    Any screen shots of the skins available so far? how easy is it to creat your own? In work at the mo so cant check it out myself!
    Okay pal!
    Here we go then......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.jpg   -img_0011.jpg   -img_0012.jpg   -img_0013.jpg   -img_0014.jpg   -img_0015.jpg  
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

I would donate to psuskeels if I lived in USA or UK. That's another reason why I'm against paying for the app: I CAN'T FROM WHERE I LIVE! I'm only saying based on what I read here about paying for the app.

And I HAVE MONEY to pay for it, but if I WANTED TO, I would wait till app store. I expect 3rd party apps free, not EVERYTHING. That's the only reason for someone jailbreak an iPod Touch, like me.

Yes, and I work. But if my boss finds someone who does the same thing I do and for free he would fire me.

But even if Kate were free, I would still use Intelliscreen. I love this app. But please be free 4ever. Intelliscreen is so good that I could really think about paying for it in the future, but I can't through Paypal. If it's gonna cost less than, like, 5 bucks, I would think about authorizing my credit card to international purchases

btw, leave me with my opinion. I love free apps, so what? If you love being sodomized I won't call you gay useless little fucker.I would donate to psuskeels if I lived in USA or UK. That's another reason why I'm against paying for the app: I CAN'T FROM WHERE I LIVE! I'm only saying based on what I read here about paying for the app.

And I HAVE MONEY to pay for it, but if I WANTED TO, I would wait till app store. I expect 3rd party apps free, not EVERYTHING. That's the only reason for someone jailbreak an iPod Touch, like me.

Yes, and I work. But if my boss finds someone who does the same thing I do and for free he would fire me.

But even if Kate were free, I would still use Intelliscreen. I love this app. But please be free 4ever. Intelliscreen is so good that I could really think about paying for it in the future, but I can't through Paypal. If it's gonna cost less than, like, 5 bucks, I would think about authorizing my credit card to international purchases

btw, leave me with my opinion. I love free apps, so what? If you love being sodomized I won't call you gay useless little fucker.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't believe anyone accused you of any sexual orientation at all. And, as I mentioned, there has been no announcement at all about charging for this app - the only thing mentioned in this thread about paying for this app have been from others like you who ask if there will be a charge for it. As for your paying the app, or any app, PayPal surely isn't the only way things can be done. And, paying for things surely didn't stop you from paying for your iPhone in the first place.

You said leave you with your opinion. I will do that. Especially since opinions are like aholes - everyone has one, and almost every one stinks.

hello psuskeels,

thank you so much for this useful app! the calendar on the today-screen was the only thing i missed from my windows-mobile phone! much thanks also for the ongoing development!

beside of the current 1000+ features i only miss one little thing:

could you integrate the function to display the calendar on the whole screen or "as space is available"? i don't often use the other features, the calendar is by far my most important feature!

THANKS !!!

gogega

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I would love to know where I can donate for this app. However, I to would like to know if it is going to be a payware app before I donate $25+ to him for his work so far and then have to pay again after to use it.

Either way, awesome work man, can't wait until this app is compelet.

Hm I know its not really a big deal 'cuz im loving intelliscreen already..its just is there a way to change the color of the bubbles on the front screen cuz i thought i saw a video where someone had theirs red, any help?

I will try to respond to questions later today. Note:

IntelliScreen 0.95 Released
    Enhancements
    ======================
    - When Mail set to If New - Refresh Section Appears for Manual Network Fetch

Bug Fixes
    =======================================
    - Adjusting Mail Account Order
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bisaballer12 View Post
    Hm I know its not really a big deal 'cuz im loving intelliscreen already..its just is there a way to change the color of the bubbles on the front screen cuz i thought i saw a video where someone had theirs red, any help?
    intelliscreen is newly skinnable as of version .94. update to the newest version if you havent already, go in to intelliscreen, then go to display settings, and within there you can choose different colors.

Wtf, my iPhone is back to life! Power button works, not rebooting itself. Guess I had to let the battery die a couple times.

Got this bad boy wet twice and still kicking.

Gonna install this program again.

psuskeel its there anyway this app will be in the appstore, i'm upgrading to FW 2.0 or the iphone 3g.I don't want to updated with out ur app. Im willing to pay a reasonable price for it.
    All we missing its a clear Theme.

THank you so much

Heres a clear theme i made. The SMS box is still in black cuz I like it a different color. Also i edited out some personal stuff out of the image.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Adplaya For This Useful Post:

porktart (2008-06-01)

Nice clear theme.
    Will you share?

Ofcourse i will. Give me about 5min to extract and make some instructions and upload it for your guys. I hope psuskeel is cool with this. Also ill make it to wear all boxes are in the clear theme instead of just my chosen few.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adplaya For This Useful Post:

fddc (2008-05-31), porktart (2008-06-01)

I think .95 took a step back in terms of the lock screen. I don't think you should display the mail screen if you do not have any email. It takes up extra space and looks cluttered. You should make this an option if this is how you want to do it.

CLEAR THEME

1.Extract the folder out and put it into this directory:

Var/Mobile/Library/Intelliborn/Skins

2.After this go to the display settings on intelliscreen, choose the clear theme and hit apply and your done! Have fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Adplaya; 2008-05-31 at 01:27 AM.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Adplaya For This Useful Post:

bossgto65 (2008-06-02), coachballfirm (2008-05-31), DiPSET08 (2008-05-31), drgopoos (2009-02-01), fddc (2008-05-31), gorob (2008-05-31), marcoiac (2008-05-31)

I STILL have problems with the refresh, sometimes it just doesn't do it. I have no idea why.

Default Nice clear skin
    I love the clear one, also I have a quick question, I have my calendar settings for it only to display today's appointments, but it takes up more space see pic, is there any way to make that bubble smaller like the after pic?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

quick question.. how can i uninstall this?

if i normally uninstall will i need to restore? tia
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast