Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Helo... Please Help me! My iphone is completely messed up. I have had Intelliscreen for about 2 days and everything was fine until today. My phone crashed and i have 2 messages that keep on looping see here

iPhone error - a set on Flickr

The 1st message is missing file (intelliscreen)

The 2nd message is home screen info

the phone keep on running and displaying the 2 messages and I cannot stop it.

I tried to hard reset it like 30 times and still no luck when I press the button together it restarts the phone but after restart my file, screen and error is still display.

Please advice any idea to hard reset my phone, thanks

I tried plugging the iphone into the computer but itunes doesnt see the phone.

Please HELP ME EVERYONE MY IPHONE IS MY BABY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

You could put it into recovery mode, but the only way to get it out of recovery mode after putting it in recovery mode is actually restoring the iPhone through iTunes.

Save your iPhone with recovery mode | iPhone Alley

Guide on how to do this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    I updated to .93 last night before i went to bed. Played around with it a little bit, called myself to try out the reminder function, etc..

The battery level was at about 70%. This morning, about 6 hours later, it was down to 10%. When I went to sleep, there was no missed call or unread message, so there was no reminder during the night.

The only change I did to my phone that day, was uninstalling "Tray notifier" after updating IntelliScreen, so this has to be a IntelliScreen issue.

Also, the flash reminder cannot be turnet off. If you turn it off in the settings and apply them, it's still on.

Waouwwww!!! Thanks for the great update psuskeels. You had made something better than ripdev's uCalendar. And now you're adding a better Reminder feature. Soon, there's be no place for Kate in my heart, lol
    Uh, does everyone get a 'blue' flash for the reminder when the screen is locked? Scared me. Remembered BSoD.

[edit] Slight glitch in the 0.93rc6. When I go into Alerts and choose Quiet Time, when the selector is on 9 for hours, the 'start time' is on 10. There's a 1-hour offset between what I select and what's displayed above it.
    http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/258/blinkww6.png
    Last edited by beatoven; 2008-05-29 at 09:48 AM. Reason: image tags not working!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MystaEB View Post
    I advise everyone to stay away from this - at least for now. Installed this today and it totally screwed my iPod Touch (1.1.4), first problem was after a reboot, once I unlocked the phone, the touch screen stopped functioning. I could lock and unlock, but not open anything or do anything from the home screen. SSHed into the device, deleted some files in an attempt to get the thing working again, managed to do so, then immediately tried to uninstall IntelliScreen, got a script error. On my next reboot, it didn't come back on. Just got stuck on the Apple logo. Just had to do a full restore.

Absolute pile of garbage. If you must try it - be careful. It seemed to work at first, but totally screwed my device up.
    It works great for me...but to say it's an absolute pile of garbage...

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    I updated to .93 last night before i went to bed. Played around with it a little bit, called myself to try out the reminder function, etc..

The battery level was at about 70%. This morning, about 6 hours later, it was down to 10%. When I went to sleep, there was no missed call or unread message, so there was no reminder during the night.

The only change I did to my phone that day, was uninstalling "Tray notifier" after updating IntelliScreen, so this has to be a IntelliScreen issue.

Also, the flash reminder cannot be turnet off. If you turn it off in the settings and apply them, it's still on.
    I have pointed out earlier in the thread that it SUCKS battery.
    I have use iToday the last couple of days and it have no way near the same battery affection.

Now I'm trying the latest IntelliScreen version with only calendar + mail and sms notification(with alerts) enabled to see if any difference.

Thanks

I also have the flash reminder bug...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    Now I'm trying the latest IntelliScreen version with only calendar + mail and sms notification(with alerts) enabled to see if any difference.
    As I don't really like the way the calender etc is presented right now, within the blue bubbles, I have everything turned off. Just had the alerts enabled, my lock screen was clear.

So just the reminder function by itself couses the battery drainage. It would seem that my phone wouldn't last for even a day with IntelliScreen. Without it, I usually charge it every 3-4 days.

As I don't really like the way the calender etc is presented right now, within the blue bubbles, I have everything turned off. Just had the alerts enabled, my lock screen was clear.

So just the reminder function by itself couses the battery drainage. It would seem that my phone wouldn't last for even a day with IntelliScreen. Without it, I usually charge it every 3-4 days.
    Ok, intresting.
    If it keeps being this way I'll definately abandon IntelliScreen.

If you're interested in drawing a skin for IntelliScreen - Please email me at intelliscreen aht intelliborn duht com. (Yes 0.94 will have skins . It's not released yet - but to address some concerns about bugs - here are the current 0.94 release notes:

Enhancements
    ======================
    - Choose Alert Sound
    - Alert Volume will match system volume
    - Russian Localization
    - Skinnable

Bug Fixes
    =======================================
    - Swipe Launch has intermitten issues
    - Alert sometimes stayed alerting after dismissed
    - Display sometimes stayed partially lit after flash alert
    - Quiet Start time offset shows +/- dial time
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I have used almost every version of Intelliscreen.

However, there is one feed I cannot get in the news area, no matter what version of intelliscreen I use.

The site is: NoticieroDigital.com and the feed is: NoticieroDigital - Titulares

Does anybody have an idea about this? Why canīt this site be displayed? Is it something with the feed itself? (I guess so)

Thanks psuskeels for the info. Can't wait for 0.94. I had to disable intelliscreen 0.93 coz of the non-stop reminders even when there was nothing to remind. As for skins, the first skin i'd want is one which covers the screen and fits the clock's colour, and thus blends in just like Kate's uCalendar.

Major Bug ver .93, when on the dock charging and playing music through the line out, when a reminder alert happens the player stops. It should just fade out then back in again. I have not tested this while not on dock yet or through headphones.

iPhone firmware 1.1.4

Edit Confirmed:
    iPod goes in to pause mode with headphones and battery power as well, when reminder alert happens.
    Last edited by Anijake; 2008-05-29 at 04:18 PM.

Hi,

Is there a feature request for being able to choose only headlines for RSS feeds?
    I'd rather only get the headlines and then go read further if anything interests me, and not have so much data on my lock screen...

Great app, though I haven't yet checked the so-called battery draining issue...

Could someone post the alert box that is used for text messages etc, or tell me where they are. I could probably modify them.
    Last edited by Adplaya; 2008-05-29 at 05:08 PM.

psuskeels, is there an easy way to make the 'widgets' stick to the bottom (just above the unlock button) instead of just below the clock?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

the way i used my phone normally it doesn;t last longer then 24hrs. so idk how u manage to only charge it 3-4days, i've not been able to do that with mine from day one, i got it on the first week of it being out.

i did notice it draining faster thou with the remind but only b.c it kept reminding me of my unread email.

also as others pointed out, when it reminds you, and you haVE music on, it pauses the music. VERY annoying BTW, its also one of the things i hate about the mobileChat, when u are using it while listening to music every msg u get, or send, it turns the ipod off.

i gotta try .94 now

Quote Originally Posted by Anijake View Post
    Major Bug ver .93, when on the dock charging and playing music through the line out, when a reminder alert happens the player stops. It should just fade out then back in again. I have not tested this while not on dock yet or through headphones.

iPhone firmware 1.1.4

Edit Confirmed:
    iPod goes in to pause mode with headphones and battery power as well, when reminder alert happens.
    Lol, this was killing me last night at work. I was like wtf!

So I had to turn IntelliScreen off.

Not to mention it was reminding me with nothing to be reminded of. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    Could someone post the alert box that is used for text messages etc, or tell me where they are. I could probably modify them.
    That alert box is a png packed into the Other.artwork file. Once you unpack the file, you won't miss it.

Reako

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
    the way i used my phone normally it doesn;t last longer then 24hrs. so idk how u manage to only charge it 3-4days, i've not been able to do that with mine from day one, i got it on the first week of it being out.
    Of course, it does not last 3-4 days if you listen to music alot, and have wifi enabled, but most of the days, I use it as a "phone", meaning I send about 10 text messages, recieve just as many, make a few minutes of calls, use it as an alarm clock in the morning, snap a few pics, and enable wlan for 10-20 minutes while checking for updates in installer and checking mail.

With that kind of usage, I get about 3-4 days.

But untill the battery draining issue with IntelliScreen issue is corrected, I really cannot use it.

Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast