Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaveiPhone View Post
    Hurley- Did you specifically select a mail account in the Content Configuration screen? I needed to do this each time I upgraded.
    God I feel like an idiot. That was my problem. I can't believe I overlooked that. However. I do have two accounts and when I select my gmail account it says it cannot be found and to contact intelliborn.com to report a bug. Anyone else have this?
    Last edited by Hurley; 2008-05-27 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The initial release of this app caused my ipod Touch to continually respring with the emergency disable not working (full restore to fix). I can confirm that on a 1.1.3 jailbreak w/ january app pack this program does not cause any extreme errors. While I can't confirm that it works flawlessly for all 1.1.3 iTouches, it would appear that it does work. Just thought I should put that out there since there was not much on the subject.

Thanks

So would it be a bad idea to install this guy on a 1.1.3 with Dock? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by darkarchives View Post
    The initial release of this app caused my ipod Touch to continually respring with the emergency disable not working (full restore to fix). I can confirm that on a 1.1.3 jailbreak w/ january app pack this program does not cause any extreme errors. While I can't confirm that it works flawlessly for all 1.1.3 iTouches, it would appear that it does work. Just thought I should put that out there since there was not much on the subject.

Works flawlessly for iPod Touch 1.1.4 here

I am looking for 5-10 people to try out an alpha of IntelliSpeak. Please email me at intellispeak aht intelliborn daht com (if you can't figure out this email address, this alpha is probably not for you .

Sorry if you don't get a chance to alpha it - just need a few people to see if this is useful.

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry all - we're at capacity! I will report back on the alpha results
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-05-28 at 02:38 AM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Email sent...it sounds interesting.

Hey guys getting a "main script error" when attempting to uninstall intelliscreen. Can someone help?

Thanks psuskeels. I appreciate the quick response.
    Last edited by Adplaya; 2008-05-28 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Not sure why but i cant scroll first and second colums,only the last can be scrolled to view information. I'm on 1.1.4 with caterpillar 1.1.1 installed,never had this problem before until i started updating the app. Any clues????

Intelliscreen seems to be working, but since the main script error the icon as disappeared. Thus i cannot make any changes to it. I attempted removing all traces of it from the iphone through SSH, but that made every other program crash for some reason. Hard times.

Working great on my iphone 1.1.1 firmware; awesome app. Thanks.

Just one request. Is it not possible to increase the size of th windows? Especially the calendar window as that is what I use the most? Would be great if that were possible. Thanks.

My rss feed doesn't update after upgrading to 0.92. Have turn turn iPhone on and off to get it to update the feed. Worked fine before.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

psuskeels this has been a great addition to the iphone. As many have request having the ability to adjust the screen size, especially for the calendar would be great.

I installed the .92 update from installer last night and things haven't been going as smoothly as before. My phone has been locking up and intermittently freezing up. I haven't installed or changed any other software, just the .92 update. I didn't have any problems with .91. I also saw that there hasnt been any release note on the website regarding .92. What were the changes with the last version on installer? and is there a known conflict with any other apps?

Also the auto dim timer is not longer working. The screen continues to dim within 7 seconds.

Is there a way to get .91 back?

Thanks
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-05-28 at 08:55 PM.

I am using v0.92 and having problems with rss feeds updating. Also, added rss feeds are not showing up even though they are selected under the settings.

Auto-Dim and Enable IntelliScreen are freezing the phone with only a reboot solving the problem.

Great work and superb app by the way!!
    Last edited by SwanZ; 2008-05-28 at 08:38 PM.

I advise everyone to stay away from this - at least for now. Installed this today and it totally screwed my iPod Touch (1.1.4), first problem was after a reboot, once I unlocked the phone, the touch screen stopped functioning. I could lock and unlock, but not open anything or do anything from the home screen. SSHed into the device, deleted some files in an attempt to get the thing working again, managed to do so, then immediately tried to uninstall IntelliScreen, got a script error. On my next reboot, it didn't come back on. Just got stuck on the Apple logo. Just had to do a full restore.

Absolute pile of garbage. If you must try it - be careful. It seemed to work at first, but totally screwed my device up.

@MystaEB:

Hey, next time don't panic like this. If you read through this thread you'll find plenty posts on how to safely remove & uninstall the app. Also how to get out of the unresponsive screen and the 'stuck at apple logo' screen.
    No need to restore or throw mud.
    All that was needed was to remove the hook installed in the springboard.plist. While you are there, have a look at what other hooks are installed to see what could have conflicted with intelliscreen.
    Last edited by jrentzke; 2008-05-28 at 05:24 PM.

It's working flawlessly on my 1.1.4, thank you for this great app.
    8g iphone 1.1.4
    Win XP

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Just tried IntelliScreen 0.93 and I must say its nice to uninstall Taskbar notifier and use 0.93:s version instead for example....more cool stuff as nicer taskbar icons in this update for sure guys. Good work developer man!! Cool!
    //Hackz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

There`s no 0.93 update availalbe on Installer. Where did you get it maz?

Ooops! Sorry. It was a little bit early to post this one.........Im a tester. Sorry. But just wait and it will come BrumBrum! :-O

* sorry me psuskeels * :-(
    Last edited by maz; 2008-05-28 at 08:06 PM.
    //Hackz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Coming today?

Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast