Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Quote Originally Posted by Core627 View Post
    I went through all the steps and even re-jailbroke and still getting the error. Everything else worked before and after the re-jailbreak and I did the solution posted by someone else in this forum. Version .9 is fine for me, hopefully they can get this resolved, app is awesome.

Suggestion for this with battery issues. I had that until i turned auto check mail off. I wasnt using the mail as part of one of my windows, however i guess it was still chewing battery. Since i switched that off, my battery is perfect.

If anyone is interested, btw, check out the new Interface App. Comes in a bunch of colors and it changes intelliscreen windows colors as well. Part of iPhoneFreakz Source. Orange, Black, Yellow and Green just to name some colors. More info can be found @ appleiphoneschool.com

I am in no way affiliated with iPhoneFreakz, just downloaded the Orange Interface and it looks sweet on me phone...
    I've actually had "Auto check mail" off from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakKitchen View Post
    I got download package failed as well, but I ssh into my iPod Touch and to my surprise the app was there zipped in the Installer temp folder! So I just installed manually

Best app ever. Starve to death, rip dev team!
    I still get the Download package failed message and can also through MobileFinder find the .zip in there. But I can't delete it and do it all over again(unfortunately I'm at work and can't SSH into the phone for now - is there a way to delete the file via Terminal VT-100?).
    Or can I unzip it from there via the iPhone somehow and it will all be placed in the correct folders?

Edit:
    Now with the 0.92 version in Installer after alot of Clear the queue and Refreshing sources I got it installed!
    Last edited by theplague; 2008-05-27 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is there an expiry date on the 0.92 version? Though I saw something when I pressed the Accept Agreement.

Will we have to pay for this program in the future? Seems like that since there looks to be an expiry date. Program is well worth money and will donate if psuskeels doesn't make it payware. But would be nice to know now.

After applying the newest update it's almost impossible to read anything if using Kate at the same time. How can I get the view back to the way it was at 0.90?
    Last edited by BrumBrum74; 2008-05-27 at 08:44 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    scsi: I like your visualization thoughts. Maybe just having a themed mod for IntelliScreen?
    Whatever you think would be the easiest. Will we see something like this soon? I'm sorry to say, but to me, it just doesn't look good now, aspecially when the first bubble covers a few pixels of the time/date frame.

The interface of iToday actually looks better and is more open to customization, even tho IntelliScreen totally outclasses it with its functionallity.

Quote Originally Posted by scsi View Post
    Whatever you think would be the easiest. Will we see something like this soon? I'm sorry to say, but to me, it just doesn't look good now, aspecially when the first bubble covers a few pixels of the time/date frame.

The interface of iToday actually looks better and is more open to customization, even tho IntelliScreen totally outclasses it with its functionallity.
    I totally agree!
    A combination would be ideal.

What way do you mean iToday is open for customization? How do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by BrumBrum74 View Post
    Is there an expiry date on the 0.92 version? Though I saw something when I pressed the Accept Agreement.

Will we have to pay for this program in the future? Seems like that since there looks to be an expiry date. Program is well worth money and will donate if psuskeels doesn't make it payware. But would be nice to know now.

After applying the newest update it's almost impossible to read anything if using Kate at the same time. How can I get the view back to the way it was at 0.90?
    I guess so. This is what it says:

IntelliScreen is currently beta software. Please review the license agreement at Intelliborn.com before continuing. This software will expire on June 10, 2008.

Maybe it's because of the new firewire that's coming out on June 9th. No idea.

Default Database in use by Cal
    Hi,

I'm using NemusSync to sync my google calendar with my iPhone over-the-air. It works great.

However, whennever I use NemusSync, IntelliScreen starts to show me this error message on the Slide to Unlock screen:

Database in use by CAL
    please try again later

This may possibly be a bug in NemusSync or IntelliScreen.

Fast

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nfl46 View Post
    Maybe it's because of the new firewire that's coming out on June 9th. No idea.
    The new "firewire"?

Thanks

Hey guys what's the use of Auto check mail? If I can just change the mail settings in Settings and auto mail check does not work if this is not set to some minutes interval? What's the use of it? Thanks!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    psuskeels, this version 0.92 nears perfection! Great job there. Time formatting for calendar works perfectly now, the Celcius/Farenheit option is what many have been waiting for, just great! For me UI custumization (more calendar lines and a different look for the "bubbles") is the only thing I could want more from this app.

I just updated to version 0.92. Works fine, however, I donīt know what the enhancements are.

It would be interesting if the conflict with Nemus Sync got solved. Both are excellent apps

Text-to-speech...mmm. Would you make it in spanish? I guess it is complicated. Itīd be nice. Not a priority for me though

Regarding the expiration date, I would suggest that the ones that installed the app before june 10 get the licenses for free. Those were the ones who helped to the evolution of the app.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I think the expiration dates means nothing special, it's actually very common with beta releases. It's a bit of protection for the end-user to not stay stuck with a beta-release of a product forever (even though it might be his own choice) if he/she forgets to update. As long as it's in beta there might still be some serious bugs in the application. Just keep on updating till the final release arrives (probably the expiration date will move forward in time too every big update). I don't think he will be charging for this app.

Quote Originally Posted by fastguy View Post
    Hi,

I'm using NemusSync to sync my google calendar with my iPhone over-the-air. It works great.

However, whennever I use NemusSync, IntelliScreen starts to show me this error message on the Slide to Unlock screen:

Database in use by CAL
    please try again later

This may possibly be a bug in NemusSync or IntelliScreen.

Fast

Yes, there is a conflict between those two apps. But I kinda solved it

1. Set all your default settings do OFF in Nemus Sync
    2. When you want to sync calendars, switch on Quick Sync, and select download or upload events, dunno, whatever you want to.
    3. After sync, switch all off again and respring
    4. When Nemus Sync is switched off and the springboard is respringed, there is no conflict.

ps: it seems that in .92 the conflict was solved
    Last edited by FreakKitchen; 2008-05-27 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

.92 released. Whats the fixes? changes?

I havent read all 36 pages so please excuse me if this issue has already been covered, but Ive noticed a little bug in the latest version... if you have your SMS on the lock screen and you swipe across to launch the SMS app, well it loads the app like its supposed to... NOW, if you relock your screen while the SMS app is still active and then from the lock screen you swipe across to launch the SMS app again, it will black out the screen.. doesnt freeze the phone but you cant do anything until you hit the sleep button and then launch back into the springboard using the slide to unlock...

Just wanted to let you know I updated to .92 and my mail issue is now gone.

Thanks for the good work. Best program I've installed!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Okay, I'm having an issue. I had this installed on my 1.1.3 and it worked beautifully. I recently had to restore so i pwned my phone and now I'm running 1.1.4 This time after I installed this, I can't get it to do what I need. I have mail set to always show and 1o recents. sms set to 10 but only when new. calendar always, weather always, and show date/time.

The lock screen only shows the cal and weather always and a new sms but it doesnt show the mail no matter what. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. It did it yesterday and today, right after the new update. Any ideas?

thanks, really nice
    iPhone News and Shop in German language

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    The lock screen only shows the cal and weather always and a new sms but it doesnt show the mail no matter what. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. It did it yesterday and today, right after the new update. Any ideas?
    Hurley- Did you specifically select a mail account in the Content Configuration screen? I needed to do this each time I upgraded.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveiPhone For This Useful Post:

Hurley (2008-05-27)

If this would get a battery % icon i would use this instead of iToday.

My iPhone got wet, I'll have to get a new one sometime in the future. I may wait for the 3g.

I'm gonna be without my phone and this wonderful app for awhile.

I'll be reading the updates.

Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast