Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I can't seem to update or install .9.

1. Tried updating from .85....ERROR package Download failed!

2. Uninstalled skewcommon, vwallpaper, and itoday... Same error message when trying to update.

3. Uninstalled intelliscreen .85 then tried to install .9.....same error message.

I've had no problems with other downloads...just this .9 version.

I have 1.1.4 using latest version of Installer.

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone techgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Delete 'Remote Packages' under Installer. Will refresh. Should work.

Techgirl at your service... Modding MyPhone since Day 1!

AIM: lindseycholmes
    Facebook: lindseycholmes

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually you shouldn't have to delete "Remote Packages." Most likely, you have one of two problems. Either your iPhone is too full, or, more likely, you have something "stuck" in Installer. Open Installer, tap on any program to install, and instead of installing it, tap on the "Clear Queue" tab. That should flush out the cache of Installer, which should then allow you to install.

One more suggestion for the developer: given that it is possible to select the options 'today only' or 'today/tomorrow only' for the calendar items, I think it is useful to also add the display option 'only when there are calendar items' to 'always' and 'never' for the calendar. Some days, like today, I got nothing on my calendar, and it makes little sense to display an empty window
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

My e-mail still not working damn!

marcoiac:

The behavior in the latest version is already exactly as you want if you set the Calendar to 'Always' and 'Today only' or 'Today/Tomorrow'. You shouldn't get an empty box.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by techgirl View Post
    Delete 'Remote Packages' under Installer. Will refresh. Should work.
    Techgirl, thanks for your help, but I can't find "Remote Packages".

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Actually you shouldn't have to delete "Remote Packages." Most likely, you have one of two problems. Either your iPhone is too full, or, more likely, you have something "stuck" in Installer. Open Installer, tap on any program to install, and instead of installing it, tap on the "Clear Queue" tab. That should flush out the cache of Installer, which should then allow you to install.
    tsatryan, thanks for your help also, but my iphone has over 85MB free space using BossTool and I still haven't moved my ringtones and applications yet.
    And yes, I've already clear the queue many times and still getting same error.

Thanks again techgirl and tsatryan!

Kilana,

Have you tried removing Intelli Born source and then re-add it again? Don't just refresh the source.

The calender feature needs a little bit of tweaking. A lot of times i add events and they do not appear in the box on the lock screen. But if i delete and re-add the event it shows up. Just something small.

@kilana: Go to /var/mobile/Library/Caches/Installer/
    Delete all the stuff inside.
    Then go to /var/mobile/Library/Installer/
    Delete the Temp folder.
    Now start Installer.app and refresh all sources.
    Then your download should work.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveiPhone View Post
    marcoiac:

The behavior in the latest version is already exactly as you want if you set the Calendar to 'Always' and 'Today only' or 'Today/Tomorrow'. You shouldn't get an empty box.
    That's exactly my setting. I had one item this morning only and none tomorrow. It still shows this morning event (3 pm now) and shows an empty box for tomorrow
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by claudius View Post
    Kilana,

Have you tried removing Intelli Born source and then re-add it again? Don't just refresh the source.
    Claudius,
    Funny thing is that for some reason I could not find the intelliborn source, but only the Mkv repo source. I know I had the intelliborn repo at one point...something must've removed...or I must've done something wrong. Anyway, I removed the Mkv repo source (that's where the .9 intelliscreen was located) and added the correct intelliborn.com/repo and then reinstalled the .9 version and BAM!!!! IT WORKED!!!

So far, it seems to be working the way I like it.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    @kilana: Go to /var/mobile/Library/Caches/Installer/
    Delete all the stuff inside.
    Then go to /var/mobile/Library/Installer/
    Delete the Temp folder.
    Now start Installer.app and refresh all sources.
    Then your download should work.
    Funny thing here is that before trying Claudius' method, I tried yours. I tried using iphonebrowser v1.4.0.0, but for some reason the root directory only showed the following:
    AirHockey
    DCIM
    Downloads
    Installer
    MooCowMusic
    PocketGuitar
    Sketches
    Skrew
    iTunes_Control

And that's it...no var, media, library, etc., folders. That's weird! My iphone seems to be working fine...everything is fine..it was just the problem with installing intelliscreen .9.

I did jailbreak this iphone 1.1.4 w/ ziphone...not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Nonetheless, as mentioned above...my problem with intelliscreen is resolved.

Thank you for your help.

psuskeels, you're an awesome developer with excellent communication skills. It's great to see your interaction with users as I have not seen much of that, if any, from others.

Keep up the great work and thank you very much for creating an awesome app.

Thanks

a few words, semi-off-topic...
    @kilana - thanks for being one of the few new posters (you have 5 posts as I write this) who actually asks intelligent questions, and then reads the suggestions of others on the forum who have been here a while, and then acts upon them.

@the others who were offering kilana the assistance - working together like this is what makes this place great.

and finally - @psukeels - your continued interaction with those using your app, and your continued improvement of it are nothing short of remarkable. Would that all developers did this. Your app is worthy of high recommendation.

I am really hopeing that in later options there will be resizing. I only use the calander/sports part of it and it would be nice to be able to resize it

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Sorry - those comments (font and google news reader) are "added" to the feature request list. I apologize for the shorthand/confusion.

Slimz: Try version 0.9 - it allows you to set the refresh time for sports.
    harlenm: have you upgraded to 0.9? If so, and you've selected both accounts, you currently have to scoll past the 1st accounts messages to see the 2nd account
    Yes, I have upgraded to .9. I have 4 email accounts, 2 gmail(that I don't use regularly) and 2 sbcglobal accounts.

When I go into the mail account settings, it will let me check off the two gmail accounts, but if I try to check the sbcglobal accounts, I get the error that I posted a few pages back.

However, both of the sbcglobal accounts show up on the unlck screen, even though they aren't selected in the options.

Doesn't make any sense.

This app is really great. Not having any major issues. One ting I noticed was that the weather was reported as being rain although we had sun all day. Local iPhone weather app showed the nice weather correct.

Also a question. Will this app change to payware or donations only in the future?

keep up the great work.

Finally i got this great app running

But i do have three questions though, probably someone else asked them already.

1. Will it be possible to make the field from the calender bigger? I'd like to see more than two entries without scrolling through them.
    2. Is it possible to move the fields more down? The field from the calender is overlapping with the time/date field
    3. Is it possible to use abbreviations for the weather fields? Like Wed instead of Wednes...

And how can i get more than one weather forecast on the screen?

Thanks

You are right. Probably someone else has asked them already!
    Most of what you are looking to do can be done from the settings of the app.

Is anyone interested in Text-to-Speech for new emails/new SMS messages by double clicking on the home button when locked. This way, when driving, you don't have to read messages? Please respond.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Is anyone interested in Text-to-Speech for new emails/new SMS messages by double clicking on the home button when locked. This way, when driving, you don't have to read messages? Please respond.
    Ummm YES. I would love that option..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bschucher For This Useful Post:

irmatt (2008-06-03)

Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast