Page 24 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

This has to be one of the most active and pens devs I've seen to date... on any platform.

Kudos to you buddy.
    Its refreshing to see this type of back-forth between the community and a app dev.

Actually yes the gmail does work now, thank you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone compnerd88's Avatar
    Thanks

You are the most in touch, and responsive to the community devs that I have ever seen.

As stated above....its really nice to see this much feedback and questions being answered by the dev himself

Very Nice Work!!

-Compnerd88

would it be posable to have the wether in celsius.

how do I add email account, I have both gmail and yahoo mail, but only gmail showed up. I want to change to yahoo mail but could not find any option to do so.

Im on 1.1.4 firmware , v0.9

Dallasnights: Font size has been added
    Emir: Thanks - I appreciate the feedback. If I start a thread for feedback, I better return the favor
    Kiji: Good to hear your email works!
    Compnerd88: Thanks!
    Irmatt: The weather is in Celsius if you set your Region Format to outside the US. See IntelliScreen FAQ's in the future in the future.
    ctguy: Look under Mail Accounts in the IntelliScreen Settings. See IntelliScreen FAQ's in the future in the future.

Is there anyone who's mail is having issues still? (Please note, you must have received mail to this account first).

Thanks
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I still can't choose my two main email accounts, but they show up on the lock screen anyway. If I choose one of the other accounts, then only that one will show up.

I'm not sure what to do at this point as its working, just not as its supposed to.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey psuskeels I love your app. Everything works great. One thing for your next update. Can you make it possible for us to add are own sports score feeds. I want to add a soccer score website. Thanks. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the update psuskeels.
    "beatoven: I've added the google news reader to download your configured news feeds."
    I can't find a way to login with my google id for the news. But you said you added that. Did you mean you'll add it for the next version?

Secondly, I have a request... But you can see what others (and yourself) think about it. It's an app launcher. You know, just the way you slide on the calendar thingy and touch 'launch cal', could we get a feature where we could add shortcuts to apps? Like for example, a thingy for iPod. Then I just have to slide and touch Launch iPod. Or even better - put a slide on it. Instead of having to "Slide to Unlock" and then touch my ipod icon, I could just 'slide' on the iPod thingy found on the lock screen to automatically unlock and open the ipod app in one go. Phew! Hope you understand me.
    take care. and thanks again.
    Last edited by beatoven; 2008-05-24 at 10:13 PM.

I thought the timer was working to refresh the sports, but I woke up this morning, and it had not updated after I started messing with the phone this morning. The only way it updated was when I tried a new theme, and the springboard reset, then it updated.

The weather is still in fahrenheit for me, i tried putting it as postal code and entered the city as well. (i'm in calgary, Canada btw)
    PS: Loving the application, one thing i'd like is if it was possible to add scrolling as i dont know which option to leave out.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beatoven View Post
    ...I have a request... But you can see what others (and yourself) think about it. It's an app launcher...
    We already have something that does that - its called Springboard!

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    That's a good one.

And for "beatoven" , use tap to unlock and then tap again on the desired button to launch the app of your dreams. So you have to tap just twice and the app you want will start.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    psuskeels: I don't see any option for resizing the font. Where is it? Thanks
    (Running latest version, installed after you made this post)
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

Sorry - those comments (font and google news reader) are "added" to the feature request list. I apologize for the shorthand/confusion.

Slimz: Try version 0.9 - it allows you to set the refresh time for sports.
    harlenm: have you upgraded to 0.9? If so, and you've selected both accounts, you currently have to scoll past the 1st accounts messages to see the 2nd account
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

amazing app man and awesome support. Have had installed on my phone for couple days now with version .8 without vwall, itoday and skew and the only problems I was having was the mail issue and disapearing slider unlock problem but now that I have just installed .9 I have not had a problem yet and my mail is working

Great work man, keep it up. Can't wait to see this program mature. Sending a donation now.

-Kyle

Edit: I thought I saw a donation button before but I guess I was seeing things, lol.

Where can I make donations too?
    Last edited by HighTymes; 2008-05-25 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Emir: Thanks - I appreciate the feedback. If I start a thread for feedback, I better return the favor
    Kiji: Good to hear your email works!
    Compnerd88: Thanks!
    Irmatt: The weather is in Celsius if you set your Region Format to outside the US. See IntelliScreen FAQ's in the future in the future.
    ctguy: Look under Mail Accounts in the IntelliScreen Settings. See IntelliScreen FAQ's in the future in the future.

Is there anyone who's mail is having issues still? (Please note, you must have received mail to this account first).

Thanks
    Hi psuskeels,
    I checked under Mail Accounts in the IntelliSreen setting, only my gmail account showed up, I did not see my yahoo accounts. and I did received mails after installed Intell.

Quote Originally Posted by ctguy View Post
    Hi psuskeels,
    I checked under Mail Accounts in the IntelliSreen setting, only my gmail account showed up, I did not see my yahoo accounts. and I did received mails after installed Intell.

nevermind....everythings works now. I deleted my yahoo mail accounts then added again. Now they all showed in IntellScren setting.

great app thanks.
    Last edited by ctguy; 2008-05-25 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Very Funny!
    What I wanted was a way to launch the app directly from the lock screen. Similar to the way u can launch safari from the news thing on intelliscreen or launch Calendar.app.
    I mean, I'd use it to launch PocketTouch actually.

i have a few requests for the app
    firstly, all the boxes should start below the time and date
    secondly, add a scrolling option which will just scroll the list of boxes on the lock (calendar,rss,etc.) screen This would really make the application better.
    1.1.4 Winpwned ----> 2.0 Winpwned

Baseband- 04.05.04_G
    Bootloader- 3.9 (1.0.2 OOTB)
    Call In/Out - Yes/Yes
    SMS In/Out - Yes/Yes
    GPRS - Yes
    YouTube - Yes

I am using 0.9 on 1.14 firmware and I spotted the following bug.

On the calendar, I had 2 entries that showed as follows:

Friends Birthday
    All Day Today
    Concert
    5:00pm - 5:00pm Today

When it looked at my phone just after midnight, both entries were still there except instead of saying "Today" they said "Saturday" even though they were now yesterday.

Hope that makes sense.

Page 24 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast