Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Thank you for working hard on this!!!

An option to turn off intelliscreen while charging would be nice. This is just because I cant see my battery behind the boxes. Looks great though. Great idea.

Wonderful app, well done. Just one request (like some others have requested), in that I mainly only need the calendar app, so if you could allow it to have more space (auto box resize), that would be great!

Thank you again for your work on this application. I am in the US on ATT and still having the SMS telephone number show up instead of the contact name. I have noticed that this only happens when I have multiple telephone numbers for one contact.

Is there any resolution to this?

Thanks!

hi.
    i like this app very much and it works perfect.
    i would also like the feature, that the calender app, will get all the unused space on the screen

(i only use calender, sms (only new) and one weather; so there is much unused space which i would like to use for the calender)

thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by egordin View Post
    Thank you again for your work on this application. I am in the US on ATT and still having the SMS telephone number show up instead of the contact name. I have noticed that this only happens when I have multiple telephone numbers for one contact.

Is there any resolution to this?

Thanks!
    This is still the case for Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by theplague View Post
    This is still the case for Sweden.
    I usually keep it hidden, but had the SMS preview on, and it did it to me too. But I only have 1 phone number in that contact. US and AT&T here.

*BUG REPORT*

If you're in Safari and get a text msg it locks teh screen and will not let you "Slide to Unlock" as it is missing. You need to restart the phone to get it working.

Thanks
    I tried installing this app after reading this thread last night. I went to installer, typed in the source, started to download the app but got an error message, "main script execution failed". I restarted but the icon for the app is on my phone (I can't install fully and I don't have the option to uninstall). I can tap the icon and it looks like I can use the app, mess with the settings and even preview but it doesnt actually work. Is there any way of finishing the download or should I just go into finder and delete it from the phone?
    Last edited by darius359; 2008-05-21 at 08:10 PM.

I still get the phone number instead of the person's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Adplaya View Post
    I still get the phone number instead of the person's name.
    happens here too. sometimes at least

I'd love to be able to just slap in RSS feeds on it (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc.)

Also, if a double tap could open your mail/texts (depending which you tap) that would be awesome too.

All in all, an app I can't live without at the moment regardless of how buggy it may be
    Last edited by ambo; 2008-05-21 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I also updated to version 0.84.

Works OK, however some minor issues are:

- I received one SMS without senderŽs name. It happened only once. IŽll have to receive more SMS in order to see when this happen.

- The "slide to unlock" bar disappeared once too. I had to restart the phone.

- The launch in safari appears to the left side of the box. The others appear to the right. Is this normal?

- The weather did not update this morning but the other boxes did (News). Had to restart intelliscreen to see the changes

Suggestions. I know there are too many, but it could be nice if you double tap or something to delete an e-mail messsage or SMS from the app itself. Some of them are really short and there is no need to go to the mail or SMS app to see them. Not a priority however

Also, think about an option to have the app in a graphic mode

Excellent work!
    Last edited by jl500; 2008-05-21 at 06:27 PM.

Again - I am reading your comments - Thank you for them all. I will try to respond to them in the near future.

Until then - v0.85 has been released. This fixes when a SMS is received and phone stays litup until manually locked.

Thank you.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

psuskeels thank you for this truly killer app!

I have just upgraded to 0.85 and it seems that the mail option still doesn't work for me. It says "Mail database in use by Mail" whether I choose to display "Only New", "10 Recent Msgs" or other alternatives.

Here's my phone's info, let me know if you would like to know more details:

Firmware 1.1.4 (iplus 2.0b unlocked)
    SkrewCommon 1.31 installed
    vWallpaper 0.8 installed
    Ringtones installed

Everything works fine other than the mail db error, just so that you know.
    Keep up the great work, psuskeels!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dan0609's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ambo View Post
    happens here too. sometimes at least

I'd love to be able to just slap in RSS feeds on it (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, etc.)

Also, if a double tap could open your mail/texts (depending which you tap) that would be awesome too.

All in all, an app I can't live without at the moment regardless of how buggy it may be

you can... its under the NEWS tab just click EDIT than ADD and finally press + [ADD] again.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I have updated to 0.85. Only problem I am experiencing (as I was on .84) is that some of my email accounts are not able to be added. I continually receive the Err#813: Can't Find Email Account... message. The email addresses are valid, and are correctly entered into the iPhone. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edit - I found the answer - in order to be able to add any email account to IntelliScreen, you MUST receive email to that specific account AFTER IntelliScreen has been installed. Once an email has been received, then you will be add it to the addresses that IntelliScreen recognizes.
    Last edited by tsatryan; 2008-05-24 at 08:35 PM. Reason: found solution to the question

not sure if this has been metioned b4, but when i get a text message, it doesnt flash up like it regularly does, but if u unlock the screen its there, just doesnt pop up like usual.

BUG REPORT

My screen everytime I get a text turns black and unresposive to the home button but does make a locking sound when the power button is pressed. Gets kinda annoying.

For me the SMS notify always show number instead of name. I dont know if its a bug with the software or its my phone. I have ver .85, also my screen turns black from time to time too like the previous post above me, I think it's a bug
    Last edited by romeo0119; 2008-05-22 at 04:09 AM.

finally installed it this morning and was very pleased with it. my only problem is from time to time when i go to launch SMS, the screen shows the taskbar you would see in the SMS screen but shows the springboard on the screen and when u touch the icons, it just darkens them and the phone essentially freezes, the only fix i came up with was holding the power button, it locks the phone then brings up the screen and asks you if you want to turn off the phone, to which i hit cancel and am presented with my screen all fine. Also, my SMS doesnt show the name of the person, only the phone number. Other than these issues, i love this app.

Wants:

Be able to modify refresh of news feeds (sports would be nice to be able to update in like 1 minute specially during playoffs!!)

Be able to have the option to separate sports feeds (NBA separate, MLB separate)

Add stock quotes to home screen (Add the top four or five quotes on your stock app, maybe to display like weather does except where it has the days, it would have the name of the stock and the current amount along with its change as negative or positive)

Other than that, I think it is awesome!!

Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast