Page 20 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

yes - Feeds, which pulls your Google Reader items. But, this isn't the place to discuss that.

Just installed the app and it`s great. What I wish for it a way to update weather to current weather like the one already in the iPhone. Is that possible?

Maybe slide over weather and then choose to update would be a great option.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Only been using this awsome app for a few days and just wanted to chime in saying it is by far one of the best things so far I've installed. Just wanted to mention a few things I've noticed since this is still beta. Someone a few pages back mentioned this but thought I'd mention it also.

Very randomly the springboard locks up. You can tap the icons and they black out like they're being touched but they don't launch. If you hit the home screen it starts the wiggling icons (or this could just be a delay of the icons being locked on once I hit them). Basically try and power it off then it seems to turn itself off and then I can get back in and access things again. Slightly annoying when it happens but no real big deal.

Wonderful app, currently I only use the cal, news feed (Engadget & Yahoo news) & Text so I don't fill up the whole screen. Just one thing that would make it perfect imo and i know it's been talked about is being able to resize some of the windows, like the calendar part.

Ok shutting up now

Quote Originally Posted by Speida View Post
    Hi psuskeels

I tested the Mail feature with 3 different email providers, and here are the results:

Gmail: It works fine
    .Mac: Database in use by mail (this is the one I'm interested in!)
    Yahoo Mail: Database in use by mail

Hope this helps you out and hopefully you will be able to fix it soon (finger crossed )

I tried in version 0.81 to select .Mac Account and here is what it says:

"Invalid email account

Err#813: Can't Find Email Account in Mail database. Please make sure this account has been initialized. Mail.app may be using the database, so please try opening and closing Mail.app. If the problem persists, please report to [email protected]"

Hope this helps you!

Please report back soon
    I get this with the Gmail account.. I have tried it with others like yahoo and get the same thing
    Last edited by kiji; 2008-05-20 at 01:55 AM.

Any news on the database mail error?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by winvirus View Post
    I think I found a fix for the mail "database in use" error.

You see, it had been afflicting both of my email accounts and I was quite saddened by them and their not working statuses.

So I went to settings, deleted both, then re-added them back, and bam, they work now.

Hooray.
    Did that not work? Hmm, odd. Worked for me.

Anyone else notice if you do the mail "swipe to delete trick" that it lets you use a shortcut to mail or sms?
    Last edited by rusty778; 2008-05-20 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Had to remove my name from photo

Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
    Anyone else notice if you do the mail "swipe to delete trick" that it lets you use a shortcut to mail or sms?
    Yea, that's been there since the app was released. You can also swipe news titles to open them up in Safari and read the full story.

Not to get off topic or anything but, where did you get that slide button? I'm diggin' it. Would you mind sharing?

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneMadness View Post
    Yea, that's been there since the app was released. You can also swipe news titles to open them up in Safari and read the full story.

Not to get off topic or anything but, where did you get that slide button? I'm diggin' it. Would you mind sharing?
    Its a theme from eGlass
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...01-eglass.html

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty778 For This Useful Post:

iPhoneMadness (2008-05-20)

Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
    Nice, thanks.

I installed it a few minutes ago. Seems to be working without any problems.

At first it did not work, but only because I did not power cycle my phone. None of the apps I have installed in the past required a power cycle. Once I figured that out, it was smooth sailing.

Very nice work! Thank you.

I will try to catch up with responses tomorrow - for now:

Version 0.82 Released!

Enhancements
    - Ability to adjust order of Mailboxes
    - Allows multiple weather locations
    - Swipe weather location to view full details
    - Only show new email when "Only If New" is chosen for display order

Bug Fixes
    - Support for .Mac Accounts
    - Email Account fixes (Err#813)
    - SMS Messages will wake

ALSO - Please Post (with details) or PM me if you are having any SpringBoard reboots/Install issues, etc AND you are not running SkrewCommon. Would like to remove the install issues notice and allow more users to install. Thanks
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-05-20 at 08:58 AM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeels For This Useful Post:

FreakKitchen (2008-05-20), jaceuk (2008-05-20), jrentzke (2008-05-20)

thanked again for such an awesome app,best app yet imo.
    whats to come skins?
    or anything else planned?
    thanks again

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jaceuk For This Useful Post:

fddc (2008-05-20)

There is a way to recover a rebooting iPhone without restoring? For example, running from Terminal the intelliUnSpring command? Or could be necessary to kill before any running process too?

Thanks.

(sorry for my siouxglish) ;-)

Ran update and all works well. But if I swipe to right over newsfeed and don`t go to Safari, the button wont disappear until I do so. I can go into menus etc., but every time screenlock goes on, the button is still there until I actually press it. Is there a way to cancel so that the button disappears?

Also wish for a calendar where we can choose to show the whole month with week numers as well. That would be great.

Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by BrumBrum74 View Post
    Ran update and all works well. But if I swipe to right over newsfeed and don`t go to Safari, the button wont disappear until I do so. I can go into menus etc., but every time screenlock goes on, the button is still there until I actually press it. Is there a way to cancel so that the button disappears?

Also wish for a calendar where we can choose to show the whole month with week numers as well. That would be great.

Keep up the great work.
    Swiping to the left doesn't work?

Green Apple
    Thanks

With this new version, is the time visable? I use my iphone as my "watch" as well but it seems this program will not let the time to be easily seen. Is this still true with the new version?

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

it wasn't true with the last version - just adjust the settings in IntelliScreen to allow time to be seen.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ruedi04 View Post
    ... with the new version 0.81 it shows the 24-hour time correctly! I use the region for Germany.
    Hmmm, it doesn't seem to work form me, even when I put it on region Germany.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

new rev in installer...anyone updated?

Page 20 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast