Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Default Some feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Speida - still working on the mail -
    marcoiac - Working on mail DB -
    [/COLOR]
    BTW, after trying several different settings, I tried again with e-mail, and it worked. Let me give you some feedback on your nice app. The most useful thing (at least for me) is the iCal and e-mail. However, I look at that screen many times during the day, and it gets repetitive. It would be nice to have a feature that let you bypass intelliscreen. I don't know, maybe holding the wake button a second longer, or something like that. It would also be nice to have in the settings the feature of 'rotating' items on intelliscreen. I need to give you an example: so, I would like to have 'new e-mail' always on (when there is one, of course), and the other items displayed on some sort of turn-taking routine. First time I look at the unlock screen is iCal and Weather, second time is SMS (if new) and news feeder, etc. It would be nice to have some option like 'always on only when playing' for things like iPod.

Hope this helps.
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    what do you mean?? do you mean sounds....
    I was asking if your voice dropped after "growing..."

This app caused my iphone to freeze multiple times.

Guess i'll wait until bugs are fixed.

Let me tell you what i have installed with this intelliscreen. I have a 1.1.4 jailbroken by ziphone..I have Frig,videorecorder,snapture,orblive,mxtube,photobo ard,vwallpaper,wallpaper,customize 2.0,realartist,showtime,about 18 games(isol,blackj,snes,nes,moocow,etc)iradio,poof, spoofapp,intelliscreen,and about 7 webapps. Then all the basic iphone stuff...oh I also have summerboard..

All this and my phone runs great for now.....hope this helps someone..
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2008-05-17 at 07:51 PM.

Localization Request: Still need localization support - please PM me. Have French (thanks Obscur!) and German underway. Russian, Spanish needed. (And any others interested)

Version 0.81 will be released shortly with a few fixes and enhancements. Stay tuned.

speedemon: Thanks for the feedback - glad it's working well for you
    mcca: Is your weather working now? The text issues are fixed in 0.81 coming soon
    ambo: the calendar sorting had issues with all day events - this is fixed in 0.81
    coach: vwallpaper has issues with skrewcommon 1.2. In the future, you will be allowed to install IntelliScreen with vwallpaper. As this is a beta, we want to separate the apps so we can figure out which one is causing the problem. There isn't any conflict with the two running on top of each other.
    kiji: IntelliScreen does read any mail you have your iPhone configured for (ie, your request - GMail). Specifically, it currently reads the last mailbox you were reading. (enhancements coming soon)
    jtrage: There is a settings issue when the disk is full - this is solved in 0.81 (file's moved). Also, if you delete the file in /Library/Intelliborn, your phone will have issues. You need to uninstall via Installer (it runs /Applications/IntelliScreen.app/intelliUnSpring - this is critical to uninstalling)
    unplug: The enable/disable intelliscreen message has changed in 0.81 - it will only show if your previous session ran for less then 30 seconds (SpringBoard session to be more accurate). Again, this is just displayed during BETA
    Danw: Please try with 0.81 (in a few hours hopefully)
    Nikolaus: More then one weather is slated for next release
    marcoiac: You can double press the home key to show your ipod controls - this will make the IntelliSreen disappear (and reappear if you do it again). I think there are some other ways to show more data then rotating - but thanks for the suggestion.
    chibiducky: Please try with 0.81 (in a few hours hopefully)

Thanks all for your feedback!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

well i didnt try running them both at same time because it would kill my battery....vwall really is just for show not to impressing but i rather have intlli. hope new update dose not mess anything up for me.......I may not update right away...

One more thing...I am running skrew 1.0 not 1.2 because last time i updated to it messed up my phone and had to reboot..never again..

ok i just refreshed installer and i see skrewcommon 1.31....im to scared to update or install it..i think it will mess up phone...i am hoping that its because a update to intelli. is coming...Ill wait and see what others go through...later all
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2008-05-18 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Localization Request: Still need localization support - please PM me. Have French (thanks Obscur!) and German underway. Russian, Spanish needed. (And any others interested)

Version 0.81 will be released shortly with a few fixes and enhancements. Stay tuned.

speedemon: Thanks for the feedback - glad it's working well for you
    mcca: Is your weather working now? The text issues are fixed in 0.81 coming soon
    ambo: the calendar sorting had issues with all day events - this is fixed in 0.81
    coach: vwallpaper has issues with skrewcommon 1.2. In the future, you will be allowed to install IntelliScreen with vwallpaper. As this is a beta, we want to separate the apps so we can figure out which one is causing the problem. There isn't any conflict with the two running on top of each other.
    kiji: IntelliScreen does read any mail you have your iPhone configured for (ie, your request - GMail). Specifically, it currently reads the last mailbox you were reading. (enhancements coming soon)
    jtrage: There is a settings issue when the disk is full - this is solved in 0.81 (file's moved). Also, if you delete the file in /Library/Intelliborn, your phone will have issues. You need to uninstall via Installer (it runs /Applications/IntelliScreen.app/intelliUnSpring - this is critical to uninstalling)
    unplug: The enable/disable intelliscreen message has changed in 0.81 - it will only show if your previous session ran for less then 30 seconds (SpringBoard session to be more accurate). Again, this is just displayed during BETA
    Danw: Please try with 0.81 (in a few hours hopefully)
    Nikolaus: More then one weather is slated for next release
    marcoiac: You can double press the home key to show your ipod controls - this will make the IntelliSreen disappear (and reappear if you do it again). I think there are some other ways to show more data then rotating - but thanks for the suggestion.
    chibiducky: Please try with 0.81 (in a few hours hopefully)

Thanks all for your feedback!
    Hi mate!
    Thx for all ur nice work and humble answers.
    I wonder how to help u with to put up for SWEDEN too???
    U ask for it but I don´t understand what kind of help u want!!??

//M
    //Hack´z

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

ok..well its not only that..anytime i turn on my phone.
    its loading and if i slide the slider it goes back to the slider screen

It be nice if i could see my Wallpaper , making the bubbles more transparent like the same as the time and date

This application does not install because I have the skrew common. Any more updates in the future?

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Running IntelliScreen along with the new release of SkrewCommon 1.31, as well as vWallpaper, and I have no issues at all. Everything is co-existing fine.

Really nice app!

I only use the calender on the lock screen and i'm wondering if it's possible to enlarge the widget to see more data without scrolling.

Is the widget just a png, which i can edit via Gimp?

regards
    Mister K.

nopes u can't just edit a png file. The dev is working on resizable widgets i think. U'll have to wait.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

only had a chance to look at the first and last 2 pages of the thread. Does this allow you to choose which items to display? Say I only want the weather displayed on the locked screen.... And does this work well with Kate calendar?

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    only had a chance to look at the first and last 2 pages of the thread. Does this allow you to choose which items to display? Say I only want the weather displayed on the locked screen.... And does this work well with Kate calendar?
    Read the first post by the dev man. You obviously didn't read very well.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MattMac View Post
    Read the first post by the dev man. You obviously didn't read very well.
    probably not running to the airport connecting throught Edge.....my attention to detail reading on my iPhone screen is a little relaxed right now...... But a simple yes or no would have sufficed.

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    probably not running to the airport connecting throught Edge.....my attention to detail reading on my iPhone screen is a little relaxed right now...... But a simple yes or no would have sufficed.
    Haha, that's understandable. Well its a yes. Along with the ability to choose the order the widgets appear in.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Been running intelliscreen with skrewcommon 1.2 (vWallpaper) for a couple days now. No problems.

Gonna update to skrewcommon 1.31, will post if any issues.

is .81 released yet? your website has .81 release notes posted, but installer does not say i have an update available.
    "Beware the voice without a face."

I like you avatar..lolol/\/\

Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast