Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    My Request:
    Peteo Do you have vWallpaper or iToday installed? How did you jailbreak and what firmware are you using? Maybe it makes sense to change the installation to not allow iToday and vWallpaper (and allow SkrewCommon) - doesn't sound like the ringtones app is causing any problems. Any one else have feedback on this?
    I do not have vWallpaper or iToday installed (but allot of other apps). I used ziphone, and have 1.1.4 firmware installed

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    ^^ hands coachballfirm some MiracleGrow....
    lolololololol....I think i see a couple now...maybe im ready...

Quote Originally Posted by mcca21 View Post
    k i went on weatherunderground.com and they do support my zip code but my weather is not showing up, ive un/reinstalled the program and still isnt showing, one of the features i like having which made me download,
    i had this same issue too, when I first installed the app the weather would not work, I was on wifi. After I went on edge and the weather part refreshed (I think its on a timer) it worked. Now it works on both wifi and edge.

I installed and love the app. When i updated I started having issues(0.8). I am not running anything that poses issues. Like skrewcommon.....

I get the "Notice For changes to take effect........This notice will only be displayed only once." repeatedly. If I click on display settings, I get that message every time I tap on the screen, not letting me do anything. Then I respring to get out and it goes to the Agreement screen.
    I can't change any settings, like weather, I tried several locations, none save.
    I unistalled thru installer. But upon reboot it was still there, but not the icon.
    I ssh into phone. There was not app in the application folder. I did have a folder in my root called damaged files with 000015b7 intelliConfig.xml and 0000158a intellinews.xml_0. I deleted those, reinstalled---same issues, uninstalled---same issues.......

Where else in the phone does this app install. And what does it change. I have permissions and whatnot set appropriate. Like I said this worked flawless the first go around.

I like the app, it is one of those donatable apps for sure.

Thanks

Is anyone else having problems with No Sim, Invalid Sim, or No Service after installing this app? Once I disabled it, the errors went away.

repo down at the moment?

here we go.......

I manually deleted the app this time. And I deleted the files in the library folder, no my phone won't reboot. I get the apple for a while and then it reboots again back to the apple.......

update: I installed it. i have skrew and vwall installed also. everything seems to be fine as of now..ill play with it some more and see if its up and really good...

im still having the same problems were it keeps loading and saying enable intelliscreen
    and i got nothing installed atm

ok i think all is ok and running good....but once and awhile i get inable disable screen at begining..is this normal because of beta..

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    ok i think all is ok and running good....but once and awhile i get inable disable screen at begining..is this normal because of beta..
    yea that happens to me but happens alot. everytime i press on button to turn on screen..it loads.and when i slide the lock button

it's still loading and then will ask me to enable or disable

Quote Originally Posted by unplug View Post
    yea that happens to me but happens alot. everytime i press on button to turn on screen..it loads.and when i slide the lock button

it's still loading and then will ask me to enable or disable
    damn man sorry but it does not happen that much....just once then thats it.....dunno whats wrong.....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Yeah he did the enable or diable thing because its still better and wanted to make sure you still access your phone/ipod if things went wrong. If should be gone by the time its out of beta.

Sometimes for me the slide to unlock bar doesnt come up. by the way.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

@coachballfirm - did your voice drop?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iSlave View Post
    I installed this program this morning and am now watching my phone endlessly reboot itself.

Same problem... luckily i synced my phone first... time to re-download all my games and apps :-(

I love the idea of the program... I hope there will be a stable version released soon!

all id add is id like too see a diff colour skin,maybe black background ,with neon green font metal gear style

Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    @coachballfirm - did your voice drop?
    what do you mean?? do you mean sounds..my ringtones work and i think all my sounds work..lock,unlock,send,recieve sound all work..actually i really do think i have no glitches...yet.so far running great with skrew and vwall...hope next update dont mess this up for me..lololololol...one app i cant get to work tho is iSslp or what ever it is....

Works great for me. Love it. Can you add more then 1 weather zip though?

tested with a fresh iphone 1.1.4 ziphone 3.0. There are summerboard, fring, bosstool, ragingthunder installed.

uninstalled all my app, rebooted, installed intelliscreen, rebooted.
    - First time, the "enter pin code" screen was freezed.
    rebooted.
    - Second time, the "slide to unlock" was missing.
    rebooted, uninstalled.

I will waiting for testing with vwall.
    iPhone 4 / iPad 2
    http://i.danstaface.net

Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast