Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

I have a 1.1.4 ziphone....I have vwall 0.8 and skrew1.0.

Can I download this app???

ok ...well uninstalled ringtones and i dont get the restart problems every 30secs

however when i press the power button on and off it seems to load and i gotta click enable intelliscreen.

runs like a dream for me

Will people find it? People installed Kate and found it quite easily. Just put a note during the installation that tells people this is added to the settings tab. I think it would be much cleaner that way. Well, anyway to take a vote?

Reako

Awesome application. That's one of the features i love about Windows Mobile.

But i have one problem though: i am able to install this application, but i am not able to use it at 1.1.4.
    First, i can not apply to my new settings which is confirmed that tt will be fixed in the next update. So far so good.
    Second, i can not use the default settings either - the 'slide to unlock' screen remains empty (except the slider and the time or course).
    Even if i click on the preview view in the options menu my iPhone freezes up for several seconds, except i uncheck the option 'check for updates' (which makes no sense because i can not save any new settings).

And i have one idea, dunno whether it is already implemented or not. I assume that some people are not using EDGE or GPRS but Wifi. Therefore it would be great to make it possible to use Wifi in the 'slide to unlock' screen, just to update all the RSS feeds, check for new emails and update the weather. After it's updated, Wifi will be switched off to save energy, except it is already turned on by default in the Wireless Network Settings menu. It's just an idea that can make life easier though

Another feature would be to add favorite stocks.

When do you plan to release version 0.9? Can't wait to use it

great application... no problems with it at all ! i love it!

is the new version out yet... i want to try this app out..bad..

Thanks
    k i went on weatherunderground.com and they do support my zip code but my weather is not showing up, ive un/reinstalled the program and still isnt showing, one of the features i like having which made me download, also i figured out is you get a new text let the lock screen go black intelliscreen shows up on top of the iphone notifer.

iPhone 2g 8gb 2.2 pwned

only broken thing for me is the calendar sorts improperly. It's showing TODAY, TOMORROW, TODAY events in that order. Kinda annoying, but oh well.

Other than that, killer app! I too would like to add RSS feeds and my own news sites, etc.

so you have to chose between if you want this or vwall... So we can't have our cake and eat it to.. What's the point of having cake if I can't eat it...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Yeah, you have to choose beween useless kitsch and an app that actually improves the usability of the phone.

I understand your troubles deciding...

hey, i'm not having troubles using both at same time

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FreakKitchen For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2008-05-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I, too, am using both vWallpaper (.8) and IntelliScreen (0.8) with no problems or issues. SkrewCommon 1.2 is also installed and works fine. I do NOT have iToday installed, if that makes any difference.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2008-05-16)

wow.. Last 2 post are very tempting.... I am itching to try this now.. Should I take the chance...???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Any reason not to?

Thanks

I don't see any reason not to try it. As I mentioned, I haven't had any probs with vWall at all. I will say, however, that after numerous go-rounds with Kate, I am leaving that app out of my mix. I did a full restore earlier this week, and didn't reinstall Kate, and things are far smoother now without it. I know that others have had probs with Kate, and still many have no issues with it. But - apps like Kate and vWallpaper and IntelliScreen all dig a little deeper in installation than other run-of-the-mill apps. And, so, they may conflict with each other. Kate is probably fine by itself, as is vWall... its when you cook up a batch of soup with all of them in it!

my calendar works fine today..everything is in order..

However the mail database error still shows

Is there away to set this up to be able to read Gmail or any other mail client?

ok the main reason why is because I really do not want to restore my phone again.. I too went through the vwall and skrew mess up.. I got my phone back to where I want it.. I did a lot of stuff.. To lose all again I would make my friend next to me eat my phone.. But I rather have this app.. Tho.. But maybe sometime today I'll grow some balls and install it and report..

Thanks

^^ hands coachballfirm some MiracleGrow....

Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast