Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [New Killer App] IntelliScreen - Your "Slide to Unlock" Screen on Steriods

Hey Great App. No problems yet, but I run my iPhone pretty lean.

would like to make a request. I run with multiple email accounts. I know that you display the last email account viewed. however can we..

have an option to display more than one email box

or have side scrolling to view the other accounts with the vertical scrolling to the contents.

I have also noticed that the calendar does not display the events that run longer than 1 full day. ie. if it runs from monday to friday it will display monday then the next event say saturday then back to tuesday to friday.

Thanks
    my weather isn't showing up, I've read other posts can't seem to find a fix for it.

iPhone 2g 8gb 2.2 pwned

Nice app. A suggestion and two questions.

Suggestion: iPod (currently played song, possibly with little cover icon, as in GrowlTunes)

1st Question: I have the Mail db in use problem and can't use it for e-mail. Any idea why? My Mail on iPhone has three e-mail accounts, two IMAPs and a POP.

2nd Question: what happens when there is a notification for a new voicemail (or any other notification that comes with iPhone). Will IntelliScreen cover those notifications? It would not be ideal.
    iPhone 2G Pwned 3.1.2
    MBP OSX 10.6.3

psuskeels,

I installed the app yesterday. Just wanted to drop in and say amazing work. Probably the most useful app I have ever installed. Everything worked flawlessly over here.

Jailbroken iLiberty +, 1.1.4.
    Apps: Kate, NES, MobileScrobbler, Pianist, Guitarist, Drummer, Band, Tris

One suggestion, more of a personal preference actually. I would LOVE if you could enable this app to have it's root directories installed into the Settings menu of the stock phone. I think it would look much more clean that way, and I have an OCD problem with icon on my springboard. Would love for you to consider the request, and if you do, PM me and I would gladly beta test it before releasing it.

Reako

hey psukeels.

i removed vwallpaper (i dont use it as much) yet im still having the same problem.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcca21 View Post
    my weather isn't showing up, I've read other posts can't seem to find a fix for it.

Also my iphone sms notifier still pops up on top of it, thought i read that got fixed, if not my bad.

iPhone 2g 8gb 2.2 pwned

Great app, one of the best at the moment!

A couple of things:

- say you are listening to some music and a call arrives to your iphone. Normally, at the end of the phone call the music starts to stream again. With Intelliscreen installed this does not always happen: sometimes the music does not start again. (1.1.4 ziphoned)

- the second is a feature request: instead of the bubbles on the lock screen, with not consider some kind of tabs at the edge of the screen (like Donelleschi's Sticky Windows; http://www.donelleschi.com/stickywindows/)?

Quote Originally Posted by tontaluzza View Post
    - the second is a feature request: instead of the bubbles on the lock screen, with not consider some kind of tabs at the edge of the screen (like Donelleschi's Sticky Windows; Donelleschi Software :: Sticky Windows * :: Features)?

shrinking bubbles into tabs would be AWESOME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcca21 View Post
    Also my iphone sms notifier still pops up on top of it, thought i read that got fixed, if not my bad.
    Would you let me know if there IS a fix for this? I don't see anything on it either. Thanks in advance.
    Thank You, Lori

Speida - still working on the mail - what firmware version on you are on (1.1.2).
    Scsi - Feel free to send your suggestions
    Harlenm - thanks for an accurate description - will fix in v0.9
    JimBeam - My oversight - changing installation script from checking for vWallpaper to SkrewCommon (as I believe iToday use vWallpaper library as well)
    rick111 - Please see FAQ's - multiple email has been slated . Regarding calendar - see Harlenm's comment/response
    mcaa21 - Please see FAQ's - check WeatherUnderground.com for their name of your city/country. Regarding SMS - can you give more details - did you have any other alert showing at the same time? Can you try again?
    marcoiac - Please see FAQ's - Working on mail DB - why don't you try the voicemail notification - (it should display). Report back please
    Reako - Only issue with moving it to the Settings is - will people find it?
    unplug - can you remove skrewcommon please and report back
    tontaluzza - hmm - will look into the music not starting

My Request: If there is an international user that knows how to ftp their SMS and AddressBook db's, and can either send them to me or run queries, please PM me so we can solve the intl SMS/Contact name issue.

Thanks.
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-05-15 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I removed vwallpaper and still having the same problem as unplug. I removed skrewcommon and that didn't solve it. I uninstalled intelliscreen and installed vwallpaper back but vwallpaper also stopped working.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey psuskeels thanks for the reply. One more thing, in the next update will you add away for us to change news and sports scores to whatever site we like. I want to add a soccer score site called livescore.com. If theres away I can do it now can you let me know how. Thanks. Keep up the great work.

I keep getting "Main script execution failure" when trying to install. :/

i'm on 1.1.4 and i have the calendar problem too (that is not sorting in order properly by date)

Jonny - Please read the FAQ's - there's details on how to figure this out
    Speida - Yes - this is being fixed.
    Last edited by skeels; 2008-05-15 at 10:31 PM.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

psuskeels:

I have suggestion. On wm6 in Calendar I can reschedule appoitment with 2-3 taps. On iPhone it takes 7-8 taps in Calendar. Can you make rescheduling easier in fantastic IntelliScreen ?

Thanks for great apps and answer...

Reboot Issues
    Version 0.8 has fixed all known reboot issues. There is an issue with SkrewCommon (vWallpaper, iToday, etc) - to alleviate confusion with which app has bugs - IntelliScreen will no longer install with SkrewCommon installed.

psuskeels, i removed vwallpaper, ringtones, skrewcommon, and intelliscreen. I then reinstalled intelliscreen but still getting the reboot issues.
    Last edited by flipto; 2008-05-15 at 10:48 PM.

i have ringtones and skrewcommon and do not have reboot issues

My Request: If you are interested in providing Internationalization support - please PM me. French and German are already underway.

Flipto Can you check your disk's capacity (ssh in and type "df"). Please report back.
    Vrso I see the usefulness, but that would be a little outside the real value - I'll keep it on the back of the list but don't think it would make it in for a long long time .
    Peteo Do you have vWallpaper or iToday installed? How did you jailbreak and what firmware are you using? Maybe it makes sense to change the installation to not allow iToday and vWallpaper (and allow SkrewCommon) - doesn't sound like the ringtones app is causing any problems. Any one else have feedback on this?

Yea I removed skrew and vwallpaper
    but still having the same issue

Page 14 of 105 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast