Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: itoday released Beta

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Default itoday released Beta
    there isnt any settings to choose from and it constantly plays a video but its a great start. On mine it shows upcoming birthdays from my calendar also the weather and the sms and phone big square icon for whatever reason. Still beta but has amazing potential. Find it on installer
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 2008-05-13 at 02:21 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

cool ......app
    1st to reply
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

Thats pretty cool, guess there's no need for my Caterpillar anymore...
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone else have vWallpaper stop working after installing this? I uninstalled and restarted- and I still have no vwallpaper. Help!!

EDIT- What I did was go to the skrew website, and looked at the forum. The vWallpaper forum suggested uninstalling skrewcommon, rebooting, then vwallpaper, rebooting, and then reinstalling both. I don't know why, but after doing this, both programs work. I did think I had given the phone a SWOD, but a hard reset set everything right. Here is the link to the skrew page

http://i.danstaface.net
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 2008-05-13 at 03:57 AM. Reason: fixed problem

screenshot or it didn't happen!

I need the source this is on. May I please have it?

freezes my iphone everytime i click the app

EDIT:
    i don't know wat it is but I can't even click a single app. It might be the Screw Common file. it screwed my iphone
    Last edited by mod_monkey; 2008-05-13 at 02:34 AM.

yeah my whole phone is frozen and i cant do anything...press anything...i can scroll pages....but i cant even lock it...?? what gives...
    <put something witty here?>

mine is also hooped. Touchscreen is completely gone. I am pissed.

yup i just restored...wait for an update....prolly let some noobes try it before i do again lol

mine forze too. I did few soft reset and two hard rests and it went back to normal.

restoring my iphone now.
    this is the most F-up update I've crossed. Do they even test this things?

Quote Originally Posted by pierrechampoux View Post
    Anyone else have vWallpaper stop working after installing this? I uninstalled and restarted- and I still have no vwallpaper. Help!!
    It is the skrewcommon 1.2 update that stopped the vwallpaper I think. Did you update it? I did and Vwallpaper stopped working

also froze my phnoe... things like wiggly icons works and switching springboard screens, but cant open apps.. eh i really dont want to restore.. that will suck

hard reset fixes

dont restore...i just really need my phone im sure there is an easy solution...but im inpatient.....however
    -i tried deleting iToday(then rebooting)(deleted through ssh)
    -i tried then deleting vWallpaper(ssh)(then rebooted)
    -did hard resets..blah blah
    --my phone has a ton of mods though so it was kinda sluggish anyway...so i needed a restore
    Last edited by kryptedak; 2008-05-13 at 03:09 AM.

Okay I installed SkrewCommon 1.2 and Wallpaper does not work but Itoday does, then went back to the older SkrewCommon and Wallpaer works and IToday does not

Any suggestions

Thanks all GREAT WORK so FAR
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by kryptedak View Post
    dont restore...i just really need my phone im sure there is an easy solution...but im inpatient.....however
    -i tried deleting iToday(then rebooting)(deleted through ssh)
    -i tried then deleting vWallpaper(ssh)(then rebooted)
    -
    i did that nothing. unless of course u can find where the hell is the Skrew(er)Common folder is.

hey.. and question.. i think the iToday is awesome, but wondering, can maybe in future releases you make options to display what you want for instance like weather, bdays, calls etc, but alsosoooo

implementing just like a calender feature kinda like caterpillar... its so helpful... a list view of upcoming events...
    really like the app thanks

how do you go back to the old skrewcommon? I updated to 1.2 and vwallpaper doesn't work anymore

It should still be in updates as 1.1 or in teh installer, so click on it install and it replaces 1.2 and it should work at least it did for me
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast