Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRadio

I used winSCP,and had no problems. My phone doesn't crash after putting in headphones and the volume issues has been fixed! I also dont have chipmunks anymore lol!

can the person add kiisfm and power106.fm

3. The Following User Says Thank You to loujob For This Useful Post:

stopthat75 (2007-12-04)

Quote Originally Posted by loujob View Post
    can the person add kiisfm and power106.fm
    I found 106.1 Kiss FM under "Top 40",

ever since I downloaded the newest iRadio, it hasn't been working well on edge. Before it worked perfectly (besides loudness issue), but now it plays for 2 seconds, freezes, then plays 2 seconds, freezes. This issue didn't occur untill after I updated my iRadio.

Default iRadio 1.0b4 released
    Greetings every1!

Sorry there hasn't been releases. I've been busy with some life stuff.
    Anyway, I finally gotten to fixing bugs and making iRadio stable.

Please download it from: http://subband.com/~mewse/iRadio.tgz

New features include:

- Added volume control via phone buttons
    - Fixed chipmunk sound
    - Made it stable
    - ARM assembly optimizations
    - Added separator lines & made rows height bigger

Cheers!

Comments still welcome!

~ Mewza ~
    Last edited by mewza; 2007-12-04 at 11:47 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mewza For This Useful Post:

jrentzke (2007-12-29)

how do i installer?

edit: done it
    Last edited by Hodge; 2007-12-04 at 01:46 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Installed this through Win SCP, and it loads fine, but can't get it to play a thing. The older one at least played. Tapping on the "Player" or "Settings" buttons does nothing but show my wallpaper. Not sure what the problem is, but wanted to report it. I'm uninstalling and re-installing the older version.

New version better than ever, thanks! The volume control is particularly welcome. The #1 feature request for me would be to save favorites as a separate "genre" at the top of the list, and be able to choose that as the default.

Thanks

I installed the new version again now that it is up on Installer. It works fine. But, I still don't see any use for the Player and Settings tabs at the bottom. Sound was a bit low out of headphones, but when I opened the iPod and changed the volume there, it went up accordingly in iRadio. Other than the physical hardware volume button, I don't see anywhere to change volume with iRadio (there is no volume slider like in the iPod program.)

Thanks

Give the man time to sort out life issues and im sure he'll have the rest of the program up and running to full expectations in no time.....Thanks so much for this app, i listen to the comedy stations all day...best thing is, it's uncensored.

Thanks

I like the app too, and I am much appreciative of the creator's efforts. I am merely pointing out my observations so that he is aware, and can look to effectively correct those issues in a future release.

im still having problems with the headphones being really quiet. I tried to do the trick where you select an album and play it in ipod to get the volume up but when i did that it jsut rebooted my iPhone.

Edit: ok 2nd time it worked but another issue im noticing. When you go to sleep mode to turn off the screen the sound reverts bac k to the quieter setting and you have to go back to iPod and move the sound slider to get the loud setting back in the headphones
    Last edited by Travace; 2007-12-04 at 08:17 PM.

YES...Well done. Everyone give it time. Ur welcome to use your am radio device instead..hahaha..not going to happen.
    There is no reason to do something anonymously if it is believed to be legal and it will benefit our rights.

great,Now we can use the side buttons for volume,THANK YOU.
    THIS is the best app(if you have wifi).
    thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Travace View Post
    im still having problems with the headphones being really quiet. I tried to do the trick where you select an album and play it in ipod to get the volume up but when i did that it jsut rebooted my iPhone.

Edit: ok 2nd time it worked but another issue im noticing. When you go to sleep mode to turn off the screen the sound reverts bac k to the quieter setting and you have to go back to iPod and move the sound slider to get the loud setting back in the headphones

The volume issue is a common one in all iPhone indie apps (NES.app).
    I am working on fixing that issue.

Mewza
    Last edited by mewza; 2007-12-06 at 08:36 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm lovin this one... excellent reggae collection. Headphones work only if plugged in before app start. iPod volume can control initial volume setting, then ringer volume works. Still... blank screen under 'Player' and 'Settings'

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

any news on this application?

If it had bookmarkable favorites, iRadio would be perfect. Looking forward!

Today I put my iphone to the dock of my Phillips stereo and I must tell you....IT ROCKS!!!!

What I noticed on another version is that the iPhone tends to get hot on the back (around the apple logo), but today I didn't find it specially hot.

Was there any issue found/fixed in the latest release?

Keep the good work!

Spasibo!

Default iRadio not working on EDGE???
    I've seen reports of some people having success getting iRadio over EDGE but I can't. Have tried in several locations with good signal. Is there a secret to it? Thanks.

BTW, I love iRadio!!!!

I guess it depends on the station,not where you are. I can listen to some stations with no lag while on edge, then on some I get chipmunk voices, and then on others it plays for 5 seconds, freezes,unfreezes, plays 5 seconds,etc.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast