Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRadio

is there a new version what is the link, great work

i transfer the new file into the iradio.app folder. and when i try to start the app it just loads the older iradio. is there something im doing wrong?

Ah great update!
    Is it just me or there isnt volume control?
    Last edited by Pntbllfrk; 2007-11-16 at 04:24 AM.

i know, its not related, but looking for the installer file i found this

www.iradioapp.com

back on topic

this is a great app

dunno why, but when i installed it from installer i got the OLD version, the new version (with genres :P) can be found here
    http://subband.com/~mewse/iradio.tgz
    Last edited by bezman; 2007-11-16 at 04:56 AM.

once the download is unpacked for manual install. is there supposed to be a folder of more than one file? because i only get one file

Quote Originally Posted by Veroviper View Post
    once the download is unpacked for manual install. is there supposed to be a folder of more than one file? because i only get one file
    the iRadio.app *is* the folder

installed the update with genres and after it optimizes for performance after loading the list, it crashes to springboard. just a heads up

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ambo For This Useful Post:

samwithoutaname (2008-07-16)

Awesome update!! Still some stability issues but the interface and genres are great! I noticed when I clicked settings or player they did nothing - placeholder for improvements in the works???

Also on the first icon for info or whatever, if you try to scroll down it instantly bounces back to the top.

it crashes after it loads the genres. probably just a bug

I don't understand why, when I open a station, the tempo is fast like going fast foward. Strange. Any clue?

IRADIO IS THE BEST APP FOR THE IPHONE EVER!!!

any fix for headphones not working?

Just installed it to check it out. When trying to uninstall it I keep getting the message "main script execution failed". How do I get rid of it now? Tried to reboot and then uninstall but that didn't work either. Any help would be appreciated,

Quote Originally Posted by mrkay View Post
    Just installed it to check it out. When trying to uninstall it I keep getting the message "main script execution failed". How do I get rid of it now? Tried to reboot and then uninstall but that didn't work either. Any help would be appreciated,
    OK....now the iRadio icon is gone but it's still showing up in the Uninstall menu of Installer. What gives?
    Last edited by mrkay; 2007-11-16 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Good to see that you can pick genres from the list now. Even has a gay section... Even though I can't say I've ever heard specifically gay music....

Anyway this app gives me another reason to love my iPhone and rub it in my girlfriend's face that the iPhone is FAR superior to her Motorola. Yeah.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

wow i love the new version
    i wish we could have a favorite tab

This app is so awesome!!!!
    GREAT UPDATE!

i love you

i tired this app it kept crashing on me so i didnt get a chance to look at everything i wanted. so does this have regular broadcast radio stations on it. like if i wanted to listen to a particular radio station out of sacramento might it be on there?

Does anybody else not see anything when they press the "Player" and "Settings" tab? All I see is my wallpaper on the home screen when I press these buttons.
    Basement arcade. No I never grew up...thank goodness

Green Apple
    Thanks
    My iradio keeps crashing everytime I try to launch it, I think something might be conflicting with it. It does the (loading genres) and then just resets back to springboard and it wont launch.

Anyone have any ideas?

Wow, a very nice update. This app is really taking off...

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by timliora View Post
    Does anybody else not see anything when they press the "Player" and "Settings" tab? All I see is my wallpaper on the home screen when I press these buttons.
    im in the same boat, everything else works just fine besides the player and settings buttons....

sweet update though..

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast