Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mobile Stacks customizable and grid view!

***waits with anticipation for beta release***

is this gonna be something that runs in the background at all time and how would that affect the battery time?

@smackjack
    i guess it doesn't drains your battery,
    unless the demon gets a cpu usage near 100% for a long time...
    --
    prepared to get stacked?
    Last edited by antiben; 2008-04-28 at 02:02 AM. Reason: typo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antiben For This Useful Post:

mooseman (2008-04-28), Samyboy (2008-04-28)

Yeah! Its 2am here and ive been waiting up for the release ^^. Please hurry, got to go to work tomorrow haha

*Stereotypical fan cry* Stack Me Antiben!!! We Love you! *

ok, grep the beta 1 here
    h**p://rapid$hare.com/files/110966672/MobileStack_beta1.zip

copy all three apps into your applications dir.
    change the permissions if necessary.
    Code:
    chmod +x /Applications/MobileStack.app/MobileStack*
    chmod +x /Applications/StackController.app/StackController
    chmod +x /Applications/BackLightSwitch.app/BackLightSwitch

respring and start the stackcontroller.
    for the beta 1 - it's important to do the following:

setup your stacks settings, edit the contents, go back to the main view and close the controller
    now the settings will be written to the prefs dir.
    once again start the controller and start the demon by tap status on the top left.

now stacks is ready and running, but you are still in your controller app, so close the stackcontroller.

didn't check the localization yet, if anything is in german, delete the German.lproj folder inside the controller..

remember this a a beta version.
    Last edited by antiben; 2008-04-28 at 10:30 AM. Reason: more infos

Quote Originally Posted by antiben View Post
    ok, get the beta 1 here h**p://rapid.com/files/110966672/MobileStack_beta1.zip

more infos comming soon.. *g*
    Hi anitben,

Thanks for the update. I cut and pasted the URL but I get page cannot be display. Can you please check?

looks awsome but.. german? could you make it into english? :P

Quote Originally Posted by rperalta View Post
    Hi anitben,

Thanks for the update. I cut and pasted the URL but I get page cannot be display. Can you please check?
    change
    ** to: tt
    $ to: s

request: Hide apps thats in a stack
    Last edited by smackjack; 2008-04-28 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by smackjack View Post
    looks awsome but.. german? could you make it into english? :P

change
    ** to: tt
    $ to: s

request: Hide apps thats in a stack
    Thanks smackjack. That works for me.

I thought it's for english?

and is it possible to get the badges (1 new mail, 2 missed calls etc)? maybe if you have mail, sms and phone in one badge and has 1 new mail, 1 sms and 1 missed call the badge on the stack icon says 3 and there is a badge on the icons in the stack too.

Is this Only the Ger. ver. `?? me NO comprende german

what do you mean? mine is in german haha. Inhalt ändern, Kurvige Fächer and Zeige Text Etiketten. Its easy to test your way forward but it would be nicer with english..

If you respring, you need to activate the stacks again.

And if mail is originally in place 2 in the dock, you get a badge over that stack icon, even though mail isnt in that stack.. Exept these few things that needs a fix this is a great app, whitout doubt one of the best apps out there (and def. the best app to customize your phone)!! Thank you!
    Last edited by smackjack; 2008-04-28 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanx for ur fast reply smackjack :-)

U r running 1.1.4 firmeware ?? Couse i'am running ver. 1.1.4 and the last ver. of stack gave me an error "Faild loading summerboard config."...

h**p://rapid.com/files/110966672/MobileStack_beta1.zip

Bug: if you tap randomly fast on the stacks the springboard dies and you need to restart the phone. Please continue working on this app .

Idea: If you have only 2 rows in gird view, the window could be just 2 rows? A gird stack with 2 rows and dhat big background is kind of ugly :P..

also, option for no animation? (and smoother gird animation) =D

Is it possible to get stacks from the sides and from the top to? a non-gird stack from the sides would be cool .. But the badges bug is imo the most important thing to fix. Keep working, and where can we send our donations?
    Last edited by smackjack; 2008-04-28 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i made a new thread and uploaded a new beta
    please continue here...

Default Curved Stack
    My stack work well on my itouch 1.1.4, but may i know how to make it to curved stack instead of straight stack. thanks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678