Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iVirusScan - product of McAfee

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
    I.dont.know.what.you.do.for.a.living,but.5k.on.a.w ork.machine.just.becuase.you.think.your.definition s.are.slowing.your.machine.down.is.just.crazy.

i.use.avg.spybot.and.winpatrol.used.them.for.years .and.i.dont.think.all.3.together.come.anywhere.nea r.400mg.and.that.includes.the.program.files.too.al so.my.system.still.boots.at.the.same.speed.as.it.d id.when.i.reformatted.7.months.ago.

5k.on.a.machine.thats.gonna.be.out.of.date.in.6mon ths.is.crazy.i.only.spent.400.and.i.built.a.quad. core.system.what.the.hell.you.got.lmao.

also.sorry.for.the.dots.the.chuffing.cleaner.has.r ipped.off.my.spacebar.
    I just bought a MacBook, lol
    Unlucky to hear about your keyboard man. You should be able to use I would have thought... you know, the button underneath the bar should still be there? You got a few in though, haha.

@ 5h00p3r_MAN -> I'd like to see you try and get a virus in 5 mins on a Mac. Good luck with that!
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

I was thinking that same thing about getting a mac virus in 5 minutes. I have had one for 4 years and never seen one. I also have a Windows machine and a Linux machine. They all have good things about them and with all you still have to be careful. I think that a antivirus for the iphone should be nice, one less door for them to come in.

Ok, as I read in another Forum, I've been able to find a copy of the latest version on Emule. But it's a ZIP file and a PLIST file!
    Is it possible to install a ZIP file directly from Installer.app?!?
    Or do I have to have a server where to drop those files?

Anyone?
    Last edited by ipse; 2008-05-09 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345