Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Video Recorder - second killer-app from DreamCatcher

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    "When", has been for almost half a year. I personally would not put that much work into something and not charge anything.
    DnB has said it will be free sir
    iLive an iLife

Thanks

Therefore, it means that a some people should just stay quiet and stop getting on like it's owed to them. The moderators have gone through this thread, and came to the conclusion that the attitude of some of you is sickening, to be honest.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-04-25 at 07:19 AM.

version 1.1.6 launched, fixed the direction and some other bugs.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coldrg View Post
    version 1.1.6 launched, fixed the direction and some other bugs.
    there is still the bug where it mute the system sounds a little when you use it. once you close the app you have to go to itunes and play a song to get them back to normal. but all in all great little app!

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Therefore, it means that a some people should just stay quiet and stop getting on like it's owed to them. The moderators have gone through this thread, and came to the conclusion that the attitude of some of you is sickening, to be honest.
    I hear ya, but then again some of these people acting like they're "owed" something have also donated to the cause via paypal.

Sucks, its been a lose/lose situation at best. The same sentiments were surfacing on the video blog page's comments section as well. Some People straight asked for their donations back, lol!

We need to make some forbidden words here, kinda like "Star Trek" in Futurama.

Can we keep this on topic? Tired of reading about DnB's recorder.

I tried out the new update 1.1.6 and wow, nice improvement!

Also gives you more options for video/audio.
    If uShow doesn't come out by the time I get paid, I'll be buying this, well, mainly "donating" to the cause.
    I appreciate the hard work that has gone into this and all the bullcrap the designers have to put up with.
    wwjd

Quote Originally Posted by skb875 View Post
    Can we keep this on topic? Tired of reading about DnB's recorder.

I tried out the new update 1.1.6 and wow, nice improvement!

Also gives you more options for video/audio.
    If uShow doesn't come out by the time I get paid, I'll be buying this, well, mainly "donating" to the cause.
    I appreciate the hard work that has gone into this and all the bullcrap the designers have to put up with.
    You just contradicted yourself, but hey, who's editing? Im still, all for my 30 seconds with this iphone-recorder.

Quote Originally Posted by j00sh View Post
    You just contradicted yourself, but hey, who's editing? Im still, all for my 30 seconds with this iphone-recorder.
    LOL shh, it's late.
    wwjd

hahaha! who needs sleep? I got work but this recorder wears my conscience into thinking its okay to spend my time I need for sleep to stay up and record 30 seconds of nothing until my 8 gigs is full.

I kinda feel bad for drunk, but at the same time he should know iPhone owners like myself want things asap, don't dic* people around just be upfront man if your not gunna be done for a month say it!

Thanks

Edited to stop the negativity

I just emailed me a movie file, pretty bad ***. 1.1.6 is a nice improvement.
    Last edited by sogo; 2008-04-25 at 10:08 AM.

Nice job on 1.6 just updated. Glad to see you guys moving quickly to add features and repair bugs. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePT View Post
    I kinda feel bad for drunk, but at the same time he should know iPhone owners like myself want things asap, don't dic* people around just be upfront man if your not gunna be done for a month say it!
    well said

I've noticed the status bar stays in landscape mode after watching a video, even though you are now on the video list page in portrait view.

Default Good to start
    Wow, very nice try, only need get better and brighter image, sound its good, frame rate can be better, but not bad, nice guys if you still working will get a good very good app.

If I record a video in landscape, the playback is in portrait with much of the video cut off.

Hope this gets sorted out.

Great app!!! Looking forward to future updates. Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

few major bugs, jus to let the author of the app know.

i like the playback in landscape mode, but an option to choose how u want it play'd back would be cool.

after you play back a video, the sound is still screw'd up. and my status bar gets stuck in landscape mode til i close the app which is kinda weird.

other then those, awesome update. this app is seriously one of my main apps along with phone/sms/mms/camera/ipod
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

i would agree that it is a great update. just the sound issue that makes me go =[
    good work on the speedy updates though
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Videorecorder is cracked...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast