Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockbox Update 0.7.1

Thanks

Default Lockbox Update 0.7.1
    Hello!

Does anyone know what this update did/improved upon?
    I installed it and lost all the info I originally had in Lockbox, and it asked me to make a new password...

However, it has never fully downloaded and everytime ends up giving me the "Execution Failed". Any help?

see on official site.
    http://code.google.com/p/iphonelockbox/

Version 0.7.1 Released

An issue where data was being corrupted/deleted if a wrong password was entered, then the app exited without authenticating (issue 49, and probably the cause of 24 and many others) has been resolved. If you had data loss with Lockbox before, I urge you to give it another shot, and backup your ~/Library/Lockbox folder too!

I get the same thing!!! Execution failed!

Thanks

It worked for me.

can any one help with execution failed problem?

iPhone? More like MyPhone owensdus's Avatar
    Thanks

the execution failed means you have to reinstall installer. I had the same issues and I reinstalled installer and it fixed it, there is also some type of script you can type in terminal and it updates installer, but you would have to google it.

Reinstall installer?
    I can download any other package it is just the Lockbox update that I am having a problem with
    Could someone else please verify?

^^restart iphone...I got this error many times, but always restarting the iphone helped me resolve it. Try your luck with my lil' advice

Thanks

Whoa whoa whoa. Before anyone uninstalls Installer/restores or anything, try this.

In my original post, I stated that the update wouldn't work and I got the "Execution Failed". I already lost all my stuff somehow, so I just uninstalled Lockbox and reinstalled and it works fine now.

On a side note, 100th!

Hi,

even with "Execution Failed" LockBox showing correct version.

Did any one noticed that timeCapsule does not arhive LockBox, new version has this fiture but when you try to archive it stores nothing, if there are any records stored TimeCapsule showing it on the right side as Total:XX - where XX is number of records, for LockBox it is always blank, I've tried to backup -> delete all LockBox records->restore=> NOTHING.

Thanks

I'm not sure as to your question with TimeCapsule, but for Lockbox, mine was showing the new version as well, even though the update didn't work. Just uninstall and reinstall.

Yes I ended up just uninstalling as I noticed after trying to upgrade that all my passwords were gone!
    Uninstall and reinstall idk why but that worked
    Thanks anyway
    Grip

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If when updating you get "main script execution failed", unistall and install again!

If you lost your entries when updating, copy the file Lockbox_v1.dat from /private/var/root/Library/Lockbox to /private/var/mobile/Library/Lockbox

anyone get lockbox from 1.1.4 to run on 2.0.2? I backed everything up and SSH it in it shows but won't open.