Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Do Not Download Soft Home Button V. .2!

Default Do Not Download Soft Home Button V. .2!
    this is for the program known as "clickonce." this is not a bash against the developer or anything. in fact i like the fact that he created a soft home button which is something i've been wanting for a while. i just wanted to warn other members that they should abstain from installing the latest version of the program v .2 as it will give you the a unending spinning wheel (at least on firmware 1.1.4). you will need to do a restore of your phone if you download and install this program. hopefully the developer will see this post and upgrade it to a more stable version.
    Last edited by hawpunch; 2008-04-21 at 10:48 PM.

What is the application supposed to do?

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

its a graphical version of the home button so u dont have to click the button
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    its a graphical version of the home button so u dont have to click the button
    Not necessarily. Its behavior is closer to the action of holding down the Home button until the app is killed, instead of hitting the Home button and the app suspends. A good example is trying it on Safari. When you hit the physical Home button and then launch Safari again, you'll be brought back without any reloading occuring. If you use ClickOnce instead and then relaunch Safari, the page you were on will "refresh" just as if you killed the app.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

true my bad for being lazy on the description. im at school so i am multi tasking=]
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

I'm not developer but I read "ClickOnce" packages. You may try disable by ssh then uninstall if you have a problem

launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/zenith.iphone.ClickOnce.plist

rm -rf /Applications/ClickOnce.app

rm /Library/LaunchDaemons/zenith.iphone.ClickOnce.plist

reboot

Quote Originally Posted by hawpunch View Post
    this is for the program known as "clickonce." this is not a bash against the developer or anything. in fact i like the fact that he created a soft home button which is something i've been wanting for a while. i just wanted to warn other members that they should abstain from installing the latest version of the program v .2 as it will give you the a unending spinning wheel (at least on firmware 1.1.4). you will need to do a restore of your phone if you download and install this program. hopefully the developer will see this post and upgrade it to a more stable version.
    you dont have to restore your iphone just uninstall clickonce and its ok again...........................................
    ...............................................use iphonebrowser to delete the clickonce apps then off your iphone by clicking the off and home butoon