Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A bit lost in this mess and need some help...

Default A bit lost in this mess and need some help...
    Man there is a lot of info out there...

Ok so before I upgraded to 1.1.1 (Which was today) I used to have a friend use iFunTastic to arrange my icons, add apps I installed with installer (if the icons didn't show up on their own), and just customize my phone how I wanted...

Are there any native apps that will let me arrange my icons and customize everything without hooking it up to a computer?

Also... Are there any programs that can be used on my PC (Windows) to customize my phone like my friend used to with iFun on his Mac?

I'm no noob when it comes to computers and tech stuff... I have just never really been doing my own modding with my phone.. I always depended on my friend for help so it will be nice to start learning what I can do with my PC so I don't need to depend on him and I can finally learn it all for myself..
    Last edited by momo; 2007-10-26 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Added the info at the bottom..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

iBrickr or iPhoneBrowser are kinda like iFun for windows i think... Try installing Customize and/or SummerBoard on your phone.. they allow you to change a lot of images/icons and re-arrange your icons.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to unclear For This Useful Post:

momo (2007-10-26)

I actually installed SummerBoard earlier today and it killed my phone... After looking into it I found out it was his iFun support files freezing up my phone so I made him remove them and now it works at least... My phone is void of contacts and any other saved data right now... Should I just clear it and start fresh?