Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mobile Holy Quran

Default Mobile Holy Quran
    this new app just showed up in Installer, its great you can download different verses and get english translations and audio for it.

this is great . . . I really was looking forward to something like this (but the verses do take a LONG time to download) well worth it though. I can have the audio playing, see the Arabic text, and read the translation

really great app

luv the idea to bad its not working on my phone..download failed is all i get....are the verses stored on the app portion of the phone or the meda ?

Default ???
    I'm not going to install it, i'm afraid my iPhone will burn in hell for when it dies.

Quote Originally Posted by jboone View Post
    I'm not going to install it, i'm afraid my iPhone will burn in hell for when it dies.
    Totally uncalled for.

are you trying to be stupid or are you just plain retarded ?

boys boys boys...please, let's let the boys be boys.

Personally, this app is a great example of an iPhone app done right. It's got sleek grahpics, a clean interface, and some sweet Surahs

I couldn't have asked for a better app. Now can we get someone to do a prayer timings app that works like the Weather.app?

id rather poke my eyes out with sharp pencils than read one word

Quote Originally Posted by clenchedfists View Post
    Hey thanks for letting us know how ignorant you are. Out of the probably 10000 members your the 2nd person to make such a pointless remark. You are a rarity. Before you do something awful to your self, read chapter 112.

I guess your username explains all. Clenched fists...

don't trouble yourself son, i would gladly poke your eyes out for you.....

While I personally want nothing to do with Quran, I would love to see a KJV Bible implemented in a similar manner. I say this because for some reason my phone wont work with the Wifi we have in our church building and the edge network is slow. so the web based bibles are tough to navigate quickly. We need a Native Bible app that allows you to download different translation similar to the dictionary program.

/me hopeing

this is an excellent application
    Dear iPhone 3.0.
    Please keep me from buying a Palm Pre.

Thanks,
    GLOD!

Unhappy Sad stuff
    Wow...I can't believe some of the racist/xenophobic comments people are throwing up. I'm a Christian in the USA and REALLY hope no one thinks those types of bigoted remarks represent either group effectively.

My favorite bumber sticker ever:

"Stupid Should Be Painful"
    Last edited by jwcrash; 2007-10-22 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Toned down my anger at the intolerance

Thanks

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!! USE YOUR FILTH SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PAST RACIST COMMENTS AGAINST PEOPLE'S RELIGIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!! USE YOUR FILTH SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PAST RACIST COMMENTS AGAINST PEOPLE'S RELIGIONS!
    While I am totally against the ridiculous and thoughtless comments, I wouldn't consider them racist. A persons religion isn't their race.

Quote Originally Posted by sftl99 View Post
    While I am totally against the ridiculous and thoughtless comments, I wouldn't consider them racist. A persons religion isn't their race.
    Way to split hairs in a serious situation. You're being amazingly disingenuous by worrying about semantics. Labeling these idiots "xenophobic" rather than "racist" doesn't exactly change the bigotry behind their comments.

I can't believe anyone is wading into this to try and minimize the impact hateful speech like this has.

Last edited by jwcrash; 2007-10-22 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Way to split hairs in a serious situation. You're being amazingly disingenuous by worrying about semantics. Labeling these idiots "xenophobic" rather than "racist" doesn't exactly change the bigotry behind their comments.

I can't believe anyone is wading into this to try and minimize the impact hateful speech like this has.

Sorry if my comment read that way, you're right in the fact that it was a pointless thing to say...should have thought first. That said, by no means was I trying to downplay the harshness and stupidity of their comments.

I can't find it in installer on my iphone a 1.0.2

the towers were bought down in controlled demolision, don't blame islam, blame the cia, fbi and bush.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64295534231536

can we not make this a post about islam or 911 and just keep it at topic on hand please...
    now anybody know why I can't find it on my installer on my iphone? as mentioned I am running fw 1.0.2 and installer 3. I know it says fw 1.1.1 is recommended, but I am waiting for a virginizer for my phone as it was a new phone that came with fw1.1.1 and I downgraded it and unlocked with erica's app.
    thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast