Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iBlacklist - Call and SMS Filtering

Here is a list of the next release:

iBlacklist version 1.9 release

* Outgoing work is being performed
    * Multilist support added
    * Adding numbers form contacts, recent calls and recent sms
    * Options for blocking calls/sms per contact
    * Nice skin on tables
    * Hopefully fix to the Unknown ID on calls (Blocked ID is working on 1.8)
    * Scheduler per list, with three options to set on each day, besides the start/end time:
    - Disabled (the app works full time)
    - Inside Interval
    - Outside Interval
    * Extras like:
    - SMS privacy (disable popups from non filtered SMS's in lock mode)
    - Call privacy (disable popups from non filtered calls in lock mode)
    - Call Forward Privacy (disable annoying popups of Call Forward Active and Outgoing Call Forwarded)
    * Password can be disabled now.
    * Bug Fix for special chars problem on received SMS's (not saving to history)

I think is that all, or maybe i forgot some others.

fix the options to hang up and give busy tone. I have tried every option and it goes straight to voicemail. whats the point of having this if it blocks the call but let them leave a message? i dont even want to hear this persons voice!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

The busy signal option works for me...

spektro when is it going to be ready??

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Here is a list of the next release:

* Adding numbers form contacts, recent calls and recent sms
    * Nice skin on tables
    * Hopefully fix to the Unknown ID on calls (Blocked ID is working on 1.8)
    * Scheduler per list, with three options to set on each day, besides the start/end time:
    - Inside Interval
    - Outside Interval
    * Extras like:
    - SMS privacy (disable popups from non filtered SMS's in lock mode)
    - Call privacy (disable popups from non filtered calls in lock mode)
    - Call Forward Privacy (disable annoying popups of Call Forward Active and Outgoing Call Forwarded)
    * Password can be disabled now.
    * Bug Fix for special chars problem on received SMS's (not saving to history)

I think is that all, or maybe i forgot some others.
    Awesome!!!

I can't wait... Keep it up Spektro!!

Quote Originally Posted by LilKCCeleb View Post
    fix the options to hang up and give busy tone. I have tried every option and it goes straight to voicemail. whats the point of having this if it blocks the call but let them leave a message? i dont even want to hear this persons voice!
    Man, as i already wrote on this topic. This happens because your carrier plan says to redirect all calls to voicemail in any condition (phone is unavailable, busy or call was disconnected). Please, go to your carrier website and try to change the actions setup for each of those states i mentioned.
    For many users (including me) the busy signal gives a busy signal indeed, for other many user, it doesnīt.
    It is like someone complaining about the Voicemail option, like he never could get to Voicemail, and later all of them realized they simply didnīt have voicemail enabled in their carrier plan. This is sad...

@imbuggin

The Update will be out next week for sure. And iīll look forward for your message saying " Yes, it did block those damn call centers!!!" . I was trying to release it this week, but iīm very very busy with many other things and unfortunately i think i wonīt be abled to setup all things. Now, iīm working on security pack of my software, since there were some crack attempts around.

Thanks friend, just wait a lil bit more.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

imbuggin (2008-05-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm... I think T-Mo has all calls default to VM is not answered.
    Nothing can be done to stop that, so Blacklist is not a viable option...

Correct?

Thanks

@spektro: looking forward to the update!
    Regarding the crack attempt, maybe get your software to contact your server to activate it. Then whenever we re-install, it just checks your server and activates the software if need be. Like what RIPDev is doing with Kate - seems to work well that way.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yeah but there is a crack for kate too.so there is always some1 trying screw some1.

@ Spektro:
    okay so I called tmobile and they can only disable voicemail all the way, but they did give me a keypad code to forward calls for no reply which is **61*(number to forward to)# so maybe you could do something with this and I was using the trial version to test this out before i bought it

they even have the keypad input for busy and unreachable but i didnt get those codes
    Last edited by LilKCCeleb; 2008-05-29 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sorry I don't have the patience to read through every message in these 12 pages but skimming through them, i couldn't find a fix to what i am experiencing. basically, blocking restricted numbers works great, however, blocking unknown callers doesn't work. what happens is that just before an unknown call is coming in, the springboard resets and throws me to my password page, then low and behold, the unknown caller ring comes in. Any ideas?

Hi Davidwu

Indeed, this problem was detected by imbuggin and reported earlier. I already worked on this, or at least tried to manage those calls and i hope the solution on 1.9 (this week) will solve this.
    But, unfortunately, i never received a call classified as Unknown, just calls classified as blocked. So i could not test the solution as i normally do. Also, i know those calls come from voip call centers or something like this, but they have a different event triggering compared to calls classified as Blocked, but they are essentially the same (calls with no numbers). But, things are not so simple like this when dealing with core telephony on iphone.
    I have 2 voip lines in my office, have made tons of calls to my number and still could not get a Unknown classification ((((
    But, make sure i will find out what to do, if i already havenīt done.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

imbuggin (2008-06-10)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Any updates on the update? I keep refreshing my installer hoping to see it appear!

Quote Originally Posted by LilKCCeleb View Post
    @ Spektro:
    okay so I called tmobile and they can only disable voicemail all the way, but they did give me a keypad code to forward calls for no reply which is **61*(number to forward to)# so maybe you could do something with this and I was using the trial version to test this out before i bought it

they even have the keypad input for busy and unreachable but i didnt get those codes
    A quick google search brought up THISy

Most notably this:
    Busy
    Set: **67*destination#[SEND]
    Cancel: ##67#[SEND]
    Query: *#67#[SEND]

Don't know if these will work, since I don't have this program yet, will try once the update comes out though. Maybe you could try one of these and post up if they work or not?
    Last edited by iPhoneMadness; 2008-06-09 at 12:36 AM.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Hi Spektro,

I have this following issue exactly as quoted from another forum expect it occurs for me with regular english texts here in Canada.

"****Originally Posted by Effervescent
    I have the similar problem on v1.8beta. Everything in SMS setting turned on.
    When SMS comes in, the phone vibrate and SMS indicator appears for a brief period and then disappears. And there is nothing in the iBlacklist history.

I can reproduce the bugs so many times and I think I found the cause of the problem. When received SMS is in Thai language, that SMS will not be saved in the iBlacklist history. But SMS in English are blocked and saved without any problem.

I think Thai SMS is encoded in UTF-8, I think we should try with other languages****"

any luck with fixing this issue? It appears that iBlacklist for me doesn't do this ALL the time. But for instance in my case, the particular number that is texting me, this issue ALWAYS occurs. From other numbers, they seem to appear in my list normally.

Thanks
    Last edited by Bouzo; 2008-06-13 at 02:56 AM. Reason: more info

Hi friends

iBlacklist 1.9 is now available on http://repo.iphonebrasil.org
    Soon it will be on iClarified and iSpazio.

Here is a list of 1.9 release:

* Adding numbers from contacts, recent calls and recent sms
    * Search on contacts is performed to place the identification on our history
    * Contacts view respects the default user configuration for sorting and displaying.
    * Fix to the Unknown ID on calls (Blocked ID was fine on 1.8)
    * Startup time drastically reduced
    * Fix the problem of blank register key field
    - Inside Interval
    - Outside Interval
    * Extras like:
    - SMS privacy (disable notifications from non filtered SMS's)
    - Call privacy (disable notifications from non filtered calls in lock mode)
    * Password can be disabled.
    * Bug Fix for special chars problem on received SMS's
    * Nice skin on tables added
    * Add all numbers from same contact button added when browsing from contacts with more than one number.

Thanks to all users !!!

Regards
    Spektro

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

ifini (2008-06-14), jrentzke (2008-06-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems to be working well, thanks for the hard work!

Now rest up till firmware 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Hi friends

iBlacklist 1.9 is now available on http://repo.iphonebrasil.org
    Soon it will be on iClarified and iSpazio.

Here is a list of 1.9 release:

* Adding numbers from contacts, recent calls and recent sms
    * Search on contacts is performed to place the identification on our history
    * Contacts view respects the default user configuration for sorting and displaying.
    * Fix to the Unknown ID on calls (Blocked ID was fine on 1.8)
    * Startup time drastically reduced
    * Fix the problem of blank register key field
    - Inside Interval
    - Outside Interval
    * Extras like:
    - SMS privacy (disable notifications from non filtered SMS's)
    - Call privacy (disable notifications from non filtered calls in lock mode)
    * Password can be disabled.
    * Bug Fix for special chars problem on received SMS's
    * Nice skin on tables added
    * Add all numbers from same contact button added when browsing from contacts with more than one number.

Thanks to all users !!!

Regards
    Spektro
    Thanks for this brilliant update! All bugs have been eradicated. Awesome!

Thanks for the update Spektro. Does this update solve my issue as described above? Thanks for all your work.

Quote Originally Posted by ifini View Post
    Thanks for this brilliant update! All bugs have been eradicated. Awesome!
    Found a slight bug. When I hit the home button straight after sending out an SMS, my own message will appear as a pop up bubble

Hope Spektro can fix that soonest

Nevertheless, Great update!

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast