Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iBlacklist - Call and SMS Filtering

Quote Originally Posted by realism View Post
    I paid for the full version of this app and never recieved an activation code. I sent 2 emails so far it's been 3-4 days now I am filing a dispute with paypal. DO NOT BUY THIS APP! Horrible support and you will not recieve your activation when you pay them...
    Sorry for this delay. You will have the code, if still does not have it yet.
    I really donīt know if this was your case but what happens sometimes is that our e mail is considered spam by some mail servers. Also, there are users that does not send the register key as we request. I really donīt know what happened in your case but in reply to your PM iīm making clear that we will finish this situation soon. Just get in contact with me.

Guys, BIG THANKS for your previous support words, it means a lot !!!

Default IBlackList
    Has anyone had any issues with the new update? Since I updated it does not seem to work. I even tried the * for a group of numbers and nothing. Any ideas??? Thanks!!!!

... spektro, please... what's up with iphone brasil forum: vanished? :-/

pl_svn

Iīm not responsible for this forum. I moderate on iphonemod forum.
    But Daniel does administrate iphonebrasil forum and i talked to him. The server is down for a while but shall be up soon. Itīs basically a server problem and i really donīt know much about what happened.

... obrigado! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Hi PhoneLine

Since version 1.7 of iBlacklist, people are asking me for this feature, but i had many other things to do in order to try to make the software as stable as the phone is without it installed. Now is time to integrate something like this into it, since it can be very handy to many, but completely useless to others. Just like the flip thing is now on this topic, some hate, some like... Thank you for remember me of this
    Hi spektro,
    thx for this tool. Iīm just wondering: is the auto reply working? I put a number in the blacklist, set auto-reply to "ON", the sms is filterd, but no auto-reply goes out (tested with my own phones).

Iīm using Win XP SP3, iTunes 8, iPhone 2G, Vers. 2.1, iBlacklist2.1-1

Thx alot for a hint,
    Mike

Hi rapanuy

The AutoReply SMS is:

* For registered users and that's why it's greyed out on unregistered version;
    * Sends your custom message for blocked calls only.

You have access to message setup and global enable switch on registered version.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

rapanuy (2008-11-06)

oh, by the way, you are only "half" right ;-)

When you add a contact to the blacklist, there is the option " Autoreply SMS" - not grey, but switchable.

Thats what confused me now for hours ;-))
    But still thx alot for this tool, Iīll keep on testing.

Mike

edit: by the way: is there an option to block private numbers (those with suppressed CLI) like the option MCleaner offers?
    edit 2: I guess you call that "restricted number" Great, thx.
    edit 3: I only see an autosms reply (greyed out) in the call filteroptions.
    I donīt see one in the sms filteroptions.

Before I buy and pay: I need an auto sms reply for an sms spammer, like: "Message not delivered. Service not supported du to phone limitations. Please contact your provider"

So: is there an auto sms reply for sms spam, or is there only one for calls?

Thx,
    Mike
    Last edited by rapanuy; 2008-11-06 at 10:17 PM.

The autoreply sms is currently for filtered calls only.
    For it to work, in Blacklist mode you must set wich contact is entitled to receive the message AND enable the global switch (on Call Settings -> AutoReply SMS), wich is greyed out in unregistered version. In Whitelist mode, there's no need to setup the autoreply sms on contacts since those one on whitelists are going to be accepted.

Please read this tutorial:

iBlacklist for iPhone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

rapanuy (2008-11-07)

Hi. Thx for the support. If there is no autoreply concerning sms spam, its no buy for right now. If you add this function some days its a buy for me :-)))

Your link says: "The page cannot be found"

What Iīm curious about: does an autosms reply for calls work with privat (suppressed) numbers? I guess not, right?

Mike

For private callers, the software does not send the auto reply
    I think the purpose of sending the auto reply for blocked sms is obvious, and the next beta version wich is under tests already have it. But when it sends the auto reply message, your number will show up on the other end, showing that it wasn't a carrier system reply but your phone.

About our site, we are moving to another server, so i hope to bring it up today.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to spektro For This Useful Post:

rapanuy (2008-11-07)

Hi Spektro...i've a problem with regitration code...your site is offline and two mail don't work(sales and alexandre)where i can send you my payments detail to have my registration code???I need it in a short time...obsiuvly...

Details:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
    [email protected]; Failed; 5.5.0 (other or undefined protocol status)
    Last edited by Maverick2001; 2008-11-07 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    For private callers, the software does not send the auto reply
    I think the purpose of sending the auto reply for blocked sms is obvious, and the next beta version wich is under tests already have it. But when it sends the auto reply message, your number will show up on the other end, showing that it wasn't a carrier system reply but your phone.

About our site, we are moving to another server, so i hope to bring it up today.
    Been waiting for that blocked sms auto reply. Hopefully it'll be released soon.

Default Needs "Blocked" call blocking
    If iBlacklist adds the ability to block "Blocked" calls it will be the best call and sms filtering tool out. Please if you agree forward the message

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAaronHarris View Post
    If iBlacklist adds the ability to block "Blocked" calls it will be the best call and sms filtering tool out. Please if you agree forward the message
    It already does.

Maybe its a registered only feature, I'm not sure. But under call settings, turn on restricted number and the block calls will be either hung up on or sent to VM, whatever your option is.

Hey spektro any updates on the blocked sms auto reply?
    Last edited by Lace; 2008-11-15 at 06:04 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I tested this application with my house phone and when I added the number to the Whitelist and set the settings to a busy signal, it worked. Now I deleted the number from the Whitelist and rebooted my phone. Call my cell phone again and it still gave me a busy signal from when I called my cell from my house phone event though I deleted the number from the list. Why does it do this? I ended up just removing the program. But how can I get it to receive calls from my house??

Dude why would you bring this thread back from a month ago when there's one stickied for it??

@spektro (or anyone else),

how can I store (secure) spam from iBlacklist history for (maybe) someday legal purposes.
    I donīt wanna read it, just store it on my computer.

Any way via SSH?

Thx,
    mike

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast