Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iBlacklist - Call and SMS Filtering

netbike

This has been solved since iBlacklist 1.9 if i remeber right.
    On these current versions for 1.X and 2.X current version, it does block hidden ID callers if you set the Call Settings -> Restricted Number switch to ON.

i have a problem first of all sorry for my bad english...yesterdai i bought iblacklist and i dont recive an activation code...i write 3 mails at the sales team of iblacklist and send them the billing number and the regnumber but no response do anyone know what i can do now i want the full version of iblacklist...thx

Hi Oktasus

Yesterday was sunday
    Itīs normal to have a little delay when itīs sunday.
    But you shall be receiving your activation key today. Please contact me on [email protected] if you need me to send the activation key.

Default AutoReply SMS
    I can't get the AutoReply SMS to work any ideas people???

Exclamation Having same problem as quoted below - any update?
    Quote Originally Posted by falconkey View Post
    The incoming SMS has been blocked and saved in the history,
    but when i reply it, the sent SMS shown on the MobileSMS's history.
    How can i also stored the sent SMS in the iBlacklist history only and don't show on the MobileSMS's history?
    can i do that?
    I'm having the same issue - any updates on a fix?

Hey friends, I just bough an IP 3G and am desperate to block my text messages. I m very interested in this program but am completely new in this area. Can anybody post the necessary steps to install this software? From what I have read you need to jailbreak the phone, install Cydia...etc. but not really sure the sequence and how to do it. Dont want to mess up my IP.....

Thanks in advance.....

Hi Humberto

Please check this link about jailbreak. It's completely safe and i always had my iPhone in that way.
    Also, to perform the JB, i suggest you to use a QuickPwn software compatible to your firmware version.

iPhone News & Review ŧ Blog Archive ŧ Why Jailbreak iPhone

Spektro, when I try and add a number from the recent sms list, iBlacklist just crashes back to the springboard. 'Add from Contacts' and 'Add from Recent Calls' works fine though. Is it maybe because the number is not in my contacts?

Thanks for the help.

hi jrentzke

We are looking into this issue and it will be fixed on the next update. Probably it's related to non ASCII characteres present on the contacts description that our application is not handling correct.

ALSO: I just released a package called Notifier on Cydia (thanks BigBoss). FREE APP !!!
    It's a status bar notifier that places icons for missed calls, unead messages, unread mails and new voicemails on status bar.
    A reminder is on it's way for this package, so it will notify with sound/vibration for those missed/new things on the next release.
    Last edited by spektro; 2008-10-03 at 05:48 PM.

Spektro, thanks for that. Tell me if you need me to send you a syslog file for that.

re. notifier & reminder - great stuff!

Loving this app already although I used it only for the SMS privacy option.

Is it just me or when I turn that setting on in silent mode, the sound is still on and it doesn't vibrate when an sms is received (which makes it just like in non-silent mode).

This has been fixed and the next update will bring back your peace when in silent mode and many other improvements.
    Also, just to give you all a feedback, we didnīt release the update yet because my partner had a lost in his family, so we are a little late in the schedule for this new update.

Seems that, for an unknown reason, the database got one of itīs tables corrupted.
    Could you please send me this file:

/var/mobile/Library/iBlacklist/iBlacklist.sqlitedb

Thanks

Hi spektro!
    My issue is:
    Why are mine iBlacklist app crash back to Springboard when try to open History inside the app all the time??
    Qucik answer please! I need my app. All other functions seems to work fine.

16GB iPhone 1.st Generation
    FW 2.1
    iBlacklist 2.0-2 registered version
    jailbroken/activated
    Last edited by maz; 2008-10-10 at 04:23 PM.
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Didn't get a reply email about activation. However this has been resolved.
    Last edited by realism; 2008-10-30 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Was contacted. Must have been an email issue with messages being flagged as spam.

Im sure there is a mix up and you will get your money back or a code, your the only one with this problem, I got my code fast.

Hey Realism, while i can only talk about my own experience with iblacklist, and the folks behind it, it may help quash any fears you have about the devs of this app being 'dodgy'..

I jumped on board with the 2g 1.x version early on, and one of the devs personally stayed on msn with me at every step (not sure if cool to give his name, so i won't), when i had a bug - which was the first that they'd seen, i was the first person to install iblacklist and not have summerboard lol - that was causing the good old stuck at apple logo boot problem.
    Anyways, a good hour or 2 later, problem solved, and i didn't have to restore my phone. Which was an even bigger pain back then, than it is now.
    As soon as i got the 3G, i bought iblacklist again, and got a new activation code in under 6 hours...just thought i'd fill you in on my dealings with iblacklist, as people are quicker to voice negative opinions that positive...and that's all good, not saying it aint' cool to let folks know the negatives, just thought i'd balance it out, and give a positive view

In short, personally, these guys are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by realism View Post
    I paid for the full version of this app and never recieved an activation code. I sent 2 emails so far it's been 3-4 days now I am filing a dispute with paypal. DO NOT BUY THIS APP! Horrible support and you will not recieve your activation when you pay them...
    Hey! Those guys are some of the few devs who really cares! I have never had any probs with answers or other issues from them. AND, one of them had a family member past away for just some days ago...so stay calm mate and try to research or ask somebody here at the forum before blame and put out ur anger plz!

ps. Hope u got ur activation key!? Otherwise it will come for sure. ds.
    //Hackīz

8GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 1:st gen. FW 3.1.2 Pwnage v3.1.4, 16GB 3Gs FW 3.1.3 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken Pwnage v3.1.4, 32GB 3Gs FW 4.0.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken jbme.com
    16GB 4G FW 4..2.1 Factory Unlock'd & Jailbroken GP
    16GB iPad WiFi FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, 32GB iPad WiFi+3G FW 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP, ATV2 fw 4.2.1 Jailbroken GP
    MacBookPro OS X 10.6.6 1TB HD

@realism: might just be because of the weekend. Spektro is good at getting back to people.

best supported app out there...maybe you should just relax! this program is hands down the best one for teh iphone

Thanks Guys!!! FYI I paid twice since the support was so good! Honestly

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast