Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iBlacklist - Call and SMS Filtering

Actually, the SMS part is running fine. Now the calls part and other important aspects need to be fine tunned. This is what takes time, since things changed and i need to realize how to overcome them.

thanks Spektro for the feedback, the only reason I'm waiting to upgrade to 2.x is this !

I cant see myself having a phone without Iblacklist, recently my phone had continous reboot and white screen , I had to ask a tech guy to transfer and exchange some components from my sons's iphone ( which also was with him waiting for new screen) , so that I still have a working iphone.

Just a request , can you incorporate a fake password feature ?

This is any password used shows zero details, only your assigned one shows all your settings and contacts blacklisted.

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Actually, the SMS part is running fine. Now the calls part and other important aspects need to be fine tunned. This is what takes time, since things changed and i need to realize how to overcome them.
    Thanks for keeping us updated spektro, hopefully it wont be too long so i can upgrade to 2.0. Are you also working on the auto-reply for blocked sms's feature?
    Last edited by Lace; 2008-08-19 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenj View Post
    thanks Spektro for the feedback, the only reason I'm waiting to upgrade to 2.x is this !
    same here! thanks for your hard work spektro

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Thanks for the update I'm waiting anxiously for this release. Auto-reply feature is pimp!

any more progress on 2.X version please ?

thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone picassolsus's Avatar
    Thanks

I've money in "hand" ready to donate as soon as this bad boy drops for 2.0.x. Damned bill collectors and their neverending calls!
    iPhone 3GS 16GB 3.0fw White + Jailbroken

Picassolsus, its only bill collectors ? no girlfriends , etc etc .....

I guess most of us, use it for making our home life safe and sound.
    Last edited by zenj; 2008-08-21 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Missing word

iPhone? More like MyPhone picassolsus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zenj View Post
    Picassolsus, its only bill collectors ? no girlfriends , etc etc .....

I guess most of use it for making our home life safe and sound.
    Yeah I have a rule about keeping only one girlfriend at a time, thus nipping in the bud the necessity of keeping my home life "safe and sound".
    iPhone 3GS 16GB 3.0fw White + Jailbroken

Talking Good for telemarketers...
    Interesting...
    Last edited by nuggett76; 2010-11-14 at 03:35 PM. Reason: TMI

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, maybe someone would know....i am still running 1.1.4 not ready to make the jump to 2.0..but anyway i purchased iblacklist not too long ago and it works great ...love it....but i broke my phone a few days ago and i just got a new 1st gen phone and i installed iblacklist but the code that i got wont work on my new phone...i emailed them but i still didnt get a response..does anyone have any idea on what i can do?...i dont want to have to pay again....thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

WARNING: ICLARIFIED SCRIPT IS INCORRECT !!!

THIS IS CAUSING IPHONES TO NOT BOOT. SEEMS THAT ONLY THE PACKAGE WAS REPLACED AND NOT THE SCRIPT WE SENT THEM.

PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL VERSION 1.9.4 FROM THEM, USE OUR OFFICIAL REPOSITORY (repo.iphonebrasil.org) INSTEAD UNTIL IT GET FIXED.
    well now i know why i had to redo my phone!

Hi friends

Sorry for this problem. As i stated before, this problem was out of our control. We always asked iclarified staff to replace the package and the script, but this time they failed badly.
    Now some awesome news. iBlacklist 2.0 is in final stage. Both Calls and SMS's are working perfectly and the release will have a FULL software. Also, things like the SMS Privacy are working as users asked, by removing the popup but not the sound notification. Also, new features are already working like sound notifications to blocked events. The release date is really soon (maybe in 1 or 2 weeks) and i'm working to release it ASAP.

Can't wait

First of all: Sorry for my bad english.

Here is a big wish for a feature:

I'm a DJ in Berlin, Germany and i can't really say how much ppl have got my number.
    A lot of them call me with restricted Number so i usually hang up or ignore the call.

Now my wish:
    If someone call with restricted number the iphone should play a recorded file. Something like "Disable your restriction and call again!".

I hope you did understand what i want to say.

Thanks in advance

regards
    Kn4lli

lolzzzz will be funny feature

Quote Originally Posted by kn4lli View Post
    First of all: Sorry for my bad english.

Here is a big wish for a feature:

I'm a DJ in Berlin, Germany and i can't really say how much ppl have got my number.
    A lot of them call me with restricted Number so i usually hang up or ignore the call.

Now my wish:
    If someone call with restricted number the iphone should play a recorded file. Something like "Disable your restriction and call again!".

I hope you did understand what i want to say.

Thanks in advance

regards
    Kn4lli

What's so funny about this??? ;-)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi friends

Sorry for this problem. As i stated before, this problem was out of our control. We always asked iclarified staff to replace the package and the script, but this time they failed badly.
    Now some awesome news. iBlacklist 2.0 is in final stage. Both Calls and SMS's are working perfectly and the release will have a FULL software. Also, things like the SMS Privacy are working as users asked, by removing the popup but not the sound notification. Also, new features are already working like sound notifications to blocked events. The release date is really soon (maybe in 1 or 2 weeks) and i'm working to release it ASAP.
    Awesome news! Can't wait. There's no problems between iblacklist and intelliscreen is there? I never used intelliscreen on 1.1.x, and just got use to it onn 2.x and love it. I guess just have to disable the call notifications in one of the apps? Or can both apps notify you of a missed call with no problems?

Guess I'll find out eventually! Can't wait till this gets released.

This is impossible to happen. iBlacklist doesn´t hose iPhones or whatever other terms you may use. Read previous posts and you will understand what happened before blame someone.
    Just connect using USB and iPhone PC Suite, then perform the steps posted by jrentzke.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but yes this application did hose my iphone. I had to continually restore, jailbreak, use winscp, replace files, etc. for days before I could finally get my phone back to a usable state. When applications are to be installed, you should not have to run through a variety of steps to restore, reboot, remove, and re-install to "FINALLY" get the application to "Work". I have removed this application from the phone as the installation process has CLEARLY NOT been tested and its behavior is subsequently unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by kn4lli View Post
    What's so funny about this??? ;-)
    Funny means: you can record some funny message for people you want to block.

For example : Dont call me anymore suckers, i dont want to hear you voice lolzz

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast