Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iBlacklist - Call and SMS Filtering

Hey spektro, what's going on with FlipSilent? Are you planning on packaging that in with iBlacklist or not? It would be quite nice if you would release it on Installer one way or another so that others can play with it.

Thanks.

Hi Blax

The problem is that im still struggling to just silent the ringer without disconnecting the call
    What a pain !!!
    Also, im planning to release as another app, since most people were asking to split from iBlacklist.
    Thanks for asking.

Regards

yooo spektro, first of all props for a great app, next my inevitable complain lol..nah well the thing is i tried installing your demo app and my phone got stuck on the boot logo, luckily i googled around and found a way to fix it, i basically had to delete the iblacklist dylib file from "com.apple.SpringBoard.plist" in order to get my phone to boot up correctly again.. i unistalled iblacklist, restarted and tried to install it again to no avail

now idk if you looking at my "com.apple.SpringBoard.plist" would help you determine if i have an app thats conflicting with yours, but im gonna just post it anyway in case it does help...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>EnvironmentVariables</key>
    <dict>
    <key>DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES</key>
    <string>/Library/Intelliborn/intelliScreen:/Applications/iLog.app/iLogHook.dylib:/Library/Frameworks/SummerBoard.framework/SummerBoard.dylib:/Library/dyModLoader/dyModLoader.dylib:/Library/Frameworks/iBlacklist.framework/iblacklist.dylib</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Label</key>
    <string>com.apple.SpringBoard</string>
    <key>MachServices</key>
    <dict>
    <key>com.apple.springboard.migserver</key>
    <true/>
    </dict>
    <key>OnDemand</key>
    <false/>
    <key>ProgramArguments</key>
    <array>
    <string>/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard</string>
    </array>
    <key>ServiceIPC</key>
    <false/>
    <key>UserName</key>
    <string>mobile</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

any help in fixing this would be great man.. really needing your app, like really lol...some err annoying person wont stop buggin me and i cant wait to give em that busy signal

edit: for some reason unknown to me i can't properly post the whole thing the way it looks in a hex editor, even if i try to post it in a code box...so im gonna attach the whole file here.. and i can't upload it in .plist form so hopefully a txt file is fine..if this even helps at all
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by colmiak; 2008-07-17 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spektro View Post
    Yes, well be working on this new features and currently im working on the auto reply with sms to a filtered call.
    I assume you know all about this, but they have jailbreaked the iPhone 3G. If you can get this app (iBlacklist) to load via Cydia, then I can buy it. Check out Hack that iPhone and iTouch: Jailbreak, Hack and Unlock 3g iPhone and Apple Gadgets: How to Jailbreak Your 2.0 3G iPhone (Mac)

... spektro... now SSH works on 2.0 too
    (and I'm already here waiting for iBlacklist )

new features first!! lol

Hi friends

Just to let you know im keeping my promise up. The release of the 1.9.4 is soon with 2 new features:

* Editing contacts on lists
    * Auto Reply with an SMS

The flipsilent/shake must be fine tunned before release, and i probably will release it under another app, since many people on polls asked for.
    Now im ready to move on, right to the 2.0. Dont lose your hope, cause ill work hard on this port to the new firmware.

This 1.9.4 version is for 1.1.X firmwares. We will be heading to 2.0 now. Please wait since it is a lot of work to do.

Here is a little video with the Auto Reply ON, in a phone with less than 10% of battery, wich means it still runs fine under critical conditions (low clock speed due to lack of power).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VvhoMNSd1YU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VvhoMNSd1YU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Regards
    Last edited by spektro; 2008-07-24 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Inform this update is still to 1.1.4

As usual, great work Spektro

Can't wait to see this release. Don't forget us peeps who are still on 1.1.4

Spektro

Great work !

Did you remember to have the fake password feature in this coming version ?

Zenj

Hi friends

Just to let you know im keeping my promise up. The release of the 1.9.4 is soon with 2 new features:

* Editing contacts on lists
    * Auto Reply with an SMS

The flipsilent/shake must be fine tunned before release, and i probably will release it under another app, since many people on polls asked for.
    Now im ready to move on, right to the 2.0. Dont lose your hope, cause ill work hard on this port to the new firmware.

This 1.9.4 version is for 1.1.X firmwares. We will be heading to 2.0 now. Please wait since it is a lot of work to do.

Here is a little video with the Auto Reply ON, in a phone with less than 10% of battery, wich means it still runs fine under critical conditions (low clock speed due to lack of power).

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VvhoMNSd1YU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VvhoMNSd1YU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Regards
    Thanks for all ur hard work spektro. Love this app.

this app rocks can't live without it. Anychance you are able to divert blocked calls to a number of your choice?

Hi mate

Thanks for the support words!!!
    This feature you are asking for is a call forwarding service wich is done by the carrier operator and not the phone itself. I already tried it and could not make it work without activating this service on my carrier, of course

thanks for the info. i was going to hold off on upgrading to 1.2 because i really like the app and i need it for some random prank calls sometimes. but i decided i want to play with 1.2 so i hope it will be ported very very soon. Also on blocked sms can it send an auto reply saying the sms was blocked or a custom message?

Hi mate

Thanks for the support words!!!
    This feature you are asking for is a call forwarding service wich is done by the carrier operator and not the phone itself. I already tried it and could not make it work without activating this service on my carrier, of course

Hey spektro,
    Any type of ETA at all as to when the port will be finished?? And when it is done, will it just be right on my cydia?? Thanks

i hope 2.0 version comes out soon. causei really need this. and yea eta would be nice please.

Eagerly awaiting 2.0

Yes , the only reason I will move to 2.0 on my 2G Iphone is when Iblacklist / Mcleaner is available.

These programs are very important for me for reasons best known to all around here.

Keep the good work developers and lets hope something comes up soon.

Default 1.93 status bar notifications not working
    I have people on a blacklist and when they text me it moves the text to the history and deletes the text in the regular place, but the status bar icon is never shown. I have it set to on. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix?

Somebody just please release a SMS Filter for 2.0....thats all I need. Don't need anything extra...

Quote Originally Posted by r6rider View Post
    I have people on a blacklist and when they text me it moves the text to the history and deletes the text in the regular place, but the status bar icon is never shown. I have it set to on. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix?
    I have the EXACT same issue since upping to 1.9.3 as well.

anyone???

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast