Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summer board/ PSX Help

Default Summer board/ PSX Help
    I downloaded summer board on to My I phone and I added some cool themes on there but there’s this one that I really want Family Guy, it downloads but when I go to summer board the Family Guys theme doesn’t show. My girlfriend has the same problem when she try’s to put the Hello Kitty as her theme for her I phone. HELP oh one more I have the PSX emulator but I can find the ROMs I tried a couple of sources that I got from You Tube, but they don’t work

You can manually SSH into the iphone and add the themes to the Summerboard themes directory and they will show up in Summerboard. This will also allow you to use ALOT more themes, as most of them are not on installer.

Search for tutorials on using SSH on your phone and installing the Summerboard themes, there are many on this board.

As for the Roms, you must also SSH into your phone and place the roms in a certain directory. There are guides at www.zodttd.com to tell you where to place them.

To find roms......Google it. We cant post sources for that stuff on this site.