Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Exchange and 2.0 (1.2) Beta

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Exchange and 2.0 (1.2) Beta
    The Exchange feature works with my pwn'd 2.0 beta!!! With email coming in like it should - tested deleting emails on iphone and it was deleting off the exchange server with in 15 secs - not bad (same for read messages). My contacts flooded in and Calendar seems to worked too - very nice!! Even our exchange policy password protection came on too when iphone wakes (which I hate)

This is very cool -- only thing missing was installer

Also didn't see the app store and iTunes icon

So either you get exchange features on 2.0 beta and lose installer for now or keep 1.1.4< and enjoy installer....

hmmm...my mail app wont stay open and I cant delete my old account...did you restore your old back up or start fresh?

i hear it is buggy and runs like ****. true?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I played it safe and restored 1.1.4 clean first before doing anything

then started the pwn steps - and it worked

so you didnt restore your old back up from itunes once u had 2.0 up and running?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The weird thing was I had ITunes syncing my Outlook contacts and then set up exchange on the phone and forgot iTunes was set to pull the contacts when it syncs and it created a sh*t load of the duplicate contacts in Outlook and iphone. I had to manually go back and delete duplicates in Outlook on my work pc. Then reload the iphone again to clear out all 1000 contacts it made! I should have changed iTunes to not pull from outlook from the pc since it does it through exchange. Heads up on that one -

-Really without installer it was pretty boring after 10 minutes with the 2.0 beta – my 2 cents

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twinturboman View Post
    -Really without installer it was pretty boring after 10 minutes with the 2.0 beta my 2 cents
    Agreed, switched back to 1.1.4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    No i didn't restore just because I wanted it clean install and can manually put the things back on. Haven't had good luck restoring after restores in the past because little things are always wacked in some programs or mail doesn't work... I can make a list. Also having a save from 1.1.4 restoring back on to 2.0 beta it prob would have blown up ;-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, open up parental pref. and toggle on off for the icons such as app store and itunes. Then they should come up.

Damn wish I had a mac right about now lol

can you activate the phone after going to 2.0 ( 1.2 ) with att?

where the poop is everybody getting 2.0? where do i get it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I looked under parental controls and it was off I didn't try to hard because I went back to 1.1.4 after no installer to be found - to find the magic file just go to google type below - figure out the vowels

p*r*te iphone 2.0 torr*nt