Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod2 & iPod3 in Installer?

how do you undo these tweaks? i just wanted to test them out... but now i can't get rid of the music/video icons.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    how do you undo these tweaks? i just wanted to test them out... but now i can't get rid of the music/video icons.
    I'm having the same freakin' problem...I can't uninstall the iPod3 Tweak...it's very annoying.

Here's a thought, let's contact the provider of the package....

And here's his WEB SITE.

Edit: not only that but when you click the contact in the new Installer, it actually launches a new email for you!
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-10-21 at 07:35 AM.

i just shot him an email... i'll post an update when i hear back
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz

..thread moved to correct forum... and thanks Bill

okay so is it impossible to have both icons on 1.0.2? surely someone can create a program for it. i mean there has to be a way :S

If you update to Summerboard 3.0b4, install "iPodFix", then uninstall it.
    Everything should be fixed. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    If you update to Summerboard 3.0b4, install "iPodFix", then uninstall it.
    Everything should be fixed. =D
    Hmmmm I think you meant Installer app to version 3.0b4, right? I have not seen any SummerBoard updates, yet.

...and here's the link to STE's site where he talks about the problem and fix...

and it works! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayesimus View Post
    okay so is it impossible to have both icons on 1.0.2? surely someone can create a program for it. i mean there has to be a way :S
    ....why?

seriously, why would someone even work on this when there's lots of talk that 1.1.2 is right around the corner?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    Hmmmm I think you meant Installer app to version 3.0b4, right? I have not seen any SummerBoard updates, yet.
    Haha, yeah. Sorry about that.
    Check the time of my post, it was a little late.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    ....why?

seriously, why would someone even work on this when there's lots of talk that 1.1.2 is right around the corner?
    Because im pretty sure 1.1.2 is going to be patching the tiff exploit and other jailbreaks and unless 1.1.2 includes some new features i can see a lot of people not upgrading...Apple now has to entice us to upgrade
    iLive an iLife

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    ...Apple now has to entice us to upgrade
    Hahahahaha!

Says who? Steve Jobs is very much NOT in that business. And he's still quite successful.

I installed ipod3, and then decided I didn't want it. I uninstalled it, and it got rid of all my icons. So luckily, using Dock, I went to installer and installed/uninstalled the iPodFix, but it didn't work! anyone know how to fix this?

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwcrash View Post
    Hahahahaha!

Says who? Steve Jobs is very much NOT in that business. And he's still quite successful.
    Before the 1.1.1 hack, how many people were still on 1.02? Because they felt the 1.1.1 upgrade wasnt worth it. If 1.1.2 is right around the corner and all it does is "bug fixes" and no new apps or features im pretty sure that almost all of the people with a jailbroken/unlocked iphone will not upgrade
    iLive an iLife

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12