Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP plz! noob with some problems..

Default HELP plz! noob with some problems..
    ok i had my iphone jailbroken 1.1.2 and everything was good.. i used iDemocracy and iBrickr.. it was kinda confusing and took me about half an hour to do.. but it worked fine and i had everything the way i liked it..

then i jailbroke a phone for a friend with ZiPhone with 1.1.4 firmware, it took less then 4 mins and everything looked pretty good..

so i thought i'd do it on mine too and get the new firmware.. well like the noob i am i didnt backup my phone before i did it and lost everything i had on it..

so i tryed to install customize on 1.1.4 and it didnt work (along with a few other apps that i really wanted) so i downgraded to 1.1.3 by downloading the soft 1.1.3 jailbreak off the installer

and now i have customize but it crashes every time i open it and the one time it stayed up it wouldnt change any of the settings on my phone..

so what i wana know is.. should i try and go back to 1.1.2 and start over or.. is there a patch i can get for 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 to get customize to work?

also i am on windows, is there any good programs i should get that would make adding themes and such easier for me?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

you need customize 2.0

all you have to do is ssh into your phone get this customize patch here :http://www.modmyi.com/forums/att...1&d=1204904096 then put these files in the customize.app in applications and set permissions to 0755

pm me if you still have questions

i have the full customize working on my 1.1.4 , the 2.0 customize is still beta testing and has close to know good implemented features yet!
    <put something witty here?>