Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of Native Apps - 1.1.1 (working & none working)

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    haha, yep... definitely am.

it's too bad i can't just put all the apps into the springboard section rather than the extend springboard section... because the springboard section is working perfectly.

this is just getting really annoying because my icons are all over the place. if i'm able to get these organized, i'll be perfectly set with 1.1.1...

do you think it's the ipod2/3 tweak that is messing it up? cuz i can't figure out how to uninstall it... the music/video icons are on my screen and they don't show up in rSBT. perhaps if i was able to get rid of those somehow, the rest would work correctly.
    Once you have all your apps installed, all you have to do is edit M68AP.plist to be able to arrange all the icons in rSBT.

Just move all the entries in the thirdParty section to the iconList section.

Presto, you can edit in rSBT.

After you add more apps, you just need to Save in rSBT to get the new apps added to thirdParty in M68AP.plist again. Just edit the plist and move them into iconList too.

Basically, all I do in rSBT is move apps around in the main springboard section. I do not move anything into or out of sections.

Note: Sometimes, when saving, rSBT will move hidden apps into the thirdParty section of M68AP.plist. Just move them back into the "special" section within M68AP.plist and they will be gone. Also, I have seen rSBT totally screw up M68AP.plist--so be sure to keep a backup around (I keep one right in the Springboard.app folder, in case I need to get to it while away from a PC). I also keep a backup of N45AP.plist.

Finally, I don't know if this does anything at all, but I do it as I read it helps prevent M68AP.plist from getting hosed: after tapping Save in rSBT don't tap Close when the Saved message pops up. Just press the home button to get back to the springboard. The plist is still saved. Again, I don't know if this makes a difference but I've been doing it just to be safe.

--
    Mike

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinman For This Useful Post:

LGgeek (2007-11-05)

Does mobile money work?!

Can someone keep this list updated? Summerboard and customize work fine now.

Well, you have to open customize 3 times, but after that it works fine.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Pop it in a Wiki and we can all edit it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

sudoku and tap tap revolution do not work on my phone... They load up for a second then crash to homepage like other noncompatible apps.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone587 View Post
    sudoku and tap tap revolution do not work on my phone... They load up for a second then crash to homepage like other noncompatible apps.
    sudoku is working for my 1.1.1

Default summerboard
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoRebellion View Post
    Can someone keep this list updated? Summerboard and customize work fine now.

Well, you have to open customize 3 times, but after that it works fine.

How did you get summerboard to work? I canmake changes but nothing happens and at the very bottom it says (inactive). How do I make it active? Thanks.

Bruce

Thanks

cant get customize to do anything except go back to the home screen

I followed the "Run Customize 3 times" advice and now Customize and Summerboard now both work as expected. Odd, but I'll take it! Thanks for all the help everyone.

Bruce

Yea please update your list. Customize does work. And you should add PDFviewer v.3 not v.2

Thanks

Oh Thank God!!!!
    Ttr Works!!!!!

I also cannot get sketches working. It opens and says Sketches, but then just returns to the home screen of the iphone.

I want to install ChinSMS 0.5 but realy don't know how. Before i was using iBrkr 0.91 but they didn't make update, Another posibility wold be to go to the homepage and direct install. I try , they have a link to "fix" Safari so it can install aplication from the page. Try that not working. I also downloaded the ChinSMS.app and copy it with WinSCP to my phone allow it to execute. Now i see just white screen and pphone reboot. I found some shinese page say is working in 1.1.1 firmware, but i am newbie in Chinese so is realy like reading Chinese to me LOL .
    Also try NAtive Chinese from same page and same result. Maybe need another instaler to perform instalation corect, not just copy to the phone

found and working like charm thanks to Evoluti0n11

just use installer to install is easier.. go to installer->sources->edit->add den add in http://www.iphone.org.hk/repository.plist den click OK.
    after tat installer will refresh the sources n u can go to Localisation (1.1.1) to install
    Last edited by dildo; 2007-10-31 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can't get many of these applications to work on my newly updated 1.1.1. I revirginized my phone and restored it several times to 1.1.1 after the wouldn't work the first couple of times. Some of the apps that have been reported that work that dont work on mine are: Sendsong .19e, Customize, weDict, MusicQuiz, tetromino. I tried restarting my iPhone and reopening the applicatoins several times (like 10 times for customize) and they still don't work. Can anyone offer any help as to how to get these to work? Thanks.

just keep trying to open it over and over..
    customize does work,
    its just a pain to get it to run the first time for some people

Customize works on my 1.1.1
    Johnny Cage is a FAKE

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

upgraded to 1.1.1 , did jailbreakme and installed new summerboard and customize.
    I arrange apps in customize but after homescreen just appear in random order.
    checked the m68ap.plist file and apps are in order I arranged them . any other files I need to mod ?

UPDATE: confirmed that Tinman's method works, thanks Tinman.
    hope you new series goes well.
    Last edited by LGgeek; 2007-11-05 at 02:52 AM. Reason: update
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Pretty much everything is updated now, unstickying this thread.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234