Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of Native Apps - 1.1.1 (working & none working)

Actually "Dock" still puts pictures into the camera roll, it only works though, if you have at least taken one picture with the camera before. If you're camera roll is empty, the screenshot pictures don't show up

can anyone in this thread help me with this issue i have???

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10514

1.1.1 working for me

Sketches (contrary to someone else said, mine works! whats up with that!. ver .4)
    mobilechat
    NES
    stumbler
    VNsea
    PDF viewer
    vnotes
    sensorss
    sudoku
    mobilerss

I dunno why sketches .4 works for me and not others
    i can use pictures as background, use all size brushes, and colors, and export pictures to camera roll

edit: yeah seriously, tried it under different situations, like running mobile chat and coming back to it and all this other junk, I cant get sketches to crash, so i dunno!
    Last edited by GLOD!; 2007-10-17 at 12:11 AM.
    Dear iPhone 3.0.
    Please keep me from buying a Palm Pre.

Thanks,
    GLOD!

Thanks

Sketches works for me also

Default SendSong not fully working
    Why are people saying SendSong works?....sure it installs and runs fine BUT when you send a song to Ringtones they never show up.

quick question for you guys... i've been really busy this past week and am trying to get caught up with everything i've missed online iphone wise... obviously, you can now jailbreak 1.1.1 and get installer.app on there... but, from what i've read, it seems that summerboard doesn't work well and neither do the other apps that customize the phone and reorganize the apps. so, if i were to upgrade to 1.1.1, jailbreak, put on installer.app, and install a bunch of the apps again... will i be able to view them all? will i be able to change the order of them?
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Docs did not work for me....it totally froze my phone. I had to do a hard reset, and then it was nowhere to be found. I was scared that i had a brick in my hands...

installed through installer.app

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    quick question for you guys... i've been really busy this past week and am trying to get caught up with everything i've missed online iphone wise... obviously, you can now jailbreak 1.1.1 and get installer.app on there... but, from what i've read, it seems that summerboard doesn't work well and neither do the other apps that customize the phone and reorganize the apps. so, if i were to upgrade to 1.1.1, jailbreak, put on installer.app, and install a bunch of the apps again... will i be able to view them all? will i be able to change the order of them?
    Summerbaord alpha and Customize work just find for me. They are not as perfect as they were, but they still get the job done.

Sorry for stupid question, but how do you now get access to the iPhone's file structure (to install the Summerboard alpha manually)?

I don't see how to do it in INdependence. Does iFuntastic work with 1.1.1?

Thanks

how do i put these on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by Argelius View Post
    Sorry for stupid question, but how do you now get access to the iPhone's file structure (to install the Summerboard alpha manually)?

I don't see how to do it in INdependence. Does iFuntastic work with 1.1.1?

Thanks
    Never mind. I figured it out. Something called SFTP and Terminal. Feeling like a real computer geek now....

so with 1.1.1, is there any way to customize the order of the icons?
    Last edited by billchase2; 2007-10-20 at 06:24 AM.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz

Quote Originally Posted by billchase2 View Post
    so with 1.1.1, is there any way to customize the order of the icons?

Yep. In the customize app there is a function that let's you re-order your icons and hide those you don't want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Argelius View Post
    Yep. In the customize app there is a function that let's you re-order your icons and hide those you don't want to see.
    i've tried that though and even though it shows them in the order i want in rSBT (within customize), they still show up in a random order on my screen.

Hhhmmmm....
    In "settings" did you set the number of springboard apps to the maximum (16, I think)?

just tried that... and now the initial page of icons are in the order i want (yay! an improvement!) however, the extended springboard icons are still randomized.

Stupid question, but after you are arranging the icons how you want them, are you hitting "save" at the top of the screen?

haha, yep... definitely am.

it's too bad i can't just put all the apps into the springboard section rather than the extend springboard section... because the springboard section is working perfectly.

this is just getting really annoying because my icons are all over the place. if i'm able to get these organized, i'll be perfectly set with 1.1.1...

do you think it's the ipod2/3 tweak that is messing it up? cuz i can't figure out how to uninstall it... the music/video icons are on my screen and they don't show up in rSBT. perhaps if i was able to get rid of those somehow, the rest would work correctly.
    Last edited by billchase2; 2007-10-20 at 07:36 PM.

Customize is not editing the correct files right now for ordering. Be patient!

so it's not just me then?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast