Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Features question

Default Features question
    Just dumped my Treo 755p for a iPhone about a week ago. So far, I love the phone, but I just feel like there are a few things missing. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me if its something I can add or something that is coming soon.

Call log - the 755p showed the call duration, as well as whether each call was an incoming or outgoing. On the iphone, if you exchange a few calls with the same person, it groups them all together and displays the time, but not whether each one was incoming or outgoing.

WPA Enterprise - my network uses it, and the iPhone doesn't, making getting on WiFi somewhat difficult.

Battery percentage - it would be nice to be able to see an actual percentage of battery remaining, instead of trying to guesstimate from a 1mm picture of a battery.

Ringer / Speaker volume - earpiece volume and speaker volume are somewhat low. There were a few programs for the Treo that allowed you to boost the volume, which would be great on the iPhone.

I was hoping to try to avoid Jailbreaking the phone because I don't want Apple to give me any issues if I get into any problems. Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.

So no one else has encountered these problems and can suggest fixes. Wow.
    Last edited by camhabib; 2008-03-31 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost