while this is way too complicated for the modmyi coders to implement, i just thought i would get the idea out there and see what you all think.

Something like this would be awesome for the iphone if its possible. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...der?sku=241152

It would be cool to be able to plug in your electric guitar in to your phone and 1. hear your guitar like you would out of an amplifer (or close to it). it could sound all right while using headphones and could model different types of amplifiers and/or effects. 2. Record song ideas. it would be nice if you could have multitrack recording as well so you could record different elements of a song (rhythm, solo, etc.). maybe it could even have a decent drum machine inside. 3. Choose songs on your phone, and pull out parts of songs that can be looped, slowed down, or speed trained.

because the iphone is such a popular phone, i can only hope that something like this will come around. Maybe bundled with a proper tuner and metronome as well. I spend most of my freetime studying/playing music so i would get a ton of use out of something like this. i dont know if there are enough guitar players with iphones though for it to be worth the investment.