Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize.app images?

Exclamation Customize.app images?
    Does anyone know where the images are stored in the customize.app. I want to be able to insert a few different kepad dialers and be able to switch them when i want.

try something like, var/root/Library/Customizer or var/root/Library/Media/Customizer. something along those lines

var/root/Library/Customizer/
    is correct.
    The images go in their respective folders that should already be there.

I've added some custom pink battery images but they don't show up in customize. Anything I'm missing? Is there a list somewhere that needs editing?

Ok, i figured it out:

You have to have all 18 files. 17 of them names yourname-1.png through yourname-17.png and one just names yourimage.png. The set I had only had 5-17 and I used the first stock 4. I also used the 17(full) for my yourname.png.
    Last edited by ahhyeah; 2007-10-21 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 3GS, 32GB, 4.0, AT&T
    iPad 3G, 16GB, 3.2, jailbroken

You only need 17.
    name-1.png through name-16.png and name.png (which would be 17)

even though that's the proper way, if your way works then go right ahead =D

Well i put *.png images in cuztomize and they show up there but when i choose to use them they don't change. Weird cuz it always worked for my when my phone was 1.0.2. I now have 1.1.1 but only certain images show up when i choose them and i keep getting low disk space warnings...