Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help With Iphone Plz,sorry For Posting In Wrong Thread

Default Need Help With Iphone Plz,sorry For Posting In Wrong Thread
    i just got an iphone from my brother in law. im signed up w/ t-mobile service. i just got out of prison and very tech. illiterate.
    he gave me his iphone for 200. just a scratch on the screen and he had a bunch of i dont know what on it.
    i putted my t-mobile sim card and it was all good. but my iswitch didnt work. and i didnt know what this surf board was about.
    i found this site on google and saw all this neat stuff that i still really havent fully comprehend but i just want an iphone i understand and can have music even maybe some movies and what ever i can milk from it.
    wow, i saw a thread about jailbreak and dude even had a step by step video clip of how to do it. i have a 1.1.1 version already and i tried to install it but i was having problems.
    so i decided to restore the iphone to original and updates which i couldnt bypass.
    so now my iphone is i guess locked. the itunes window for my iphone says that i need to insert the sim card that came with the iphone. which i dont have.
    please some one help....

Quote Originally Posted by JUNKYARD00 View Post
    i just got an iphone from my brother in law. im signed up w/ t-mobile service. i just got out of prison and very tech. illiterate.
    he gave me his iphone for 200. just a scratch on the screen and he had a bunch of i dont know what on it.
    i putted my t-mobile sim card and it was all good. but my iswitch didnt work. and i didnt know what this surf board was about.
    i found this site on google and saw all this neat stuff that i still really havent fully comprehend but i just want an iphone i understand and can have music even maybe some movies and what ever i can milk from it.
    wow, i saw a thread about jailbreak and dude even had a step by step video clip of how to do it. i have a 1.1.1 version already and i tried to install it but i was having problems.
    so i decided to restore the iphone to original and updates which i couldnt bypass.
    so now my iphone is i guess locked. the itunes window for my iphone says that i need to insert the sim card that came with the iphone. which i dont have.
    please some one help....
    nevermind i figured it out thankfully. thanks for such a wonderfully website.
    now i just dont know how to remove this thread.
    Last edited by JUNKYARD00; 2008-03-27 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost