Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard 3.2

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Summerboard 3.2
    Can someone upload Summerboard.app so i could manually install it? Cuz installer is being gay right now
    iLive an iLife

iPhone? More like MyPhone D3VIL™'s Avatar
    Thanks

Is this what you need??

Ok, well I tried
    Last edited by D3VIL™; 2008-03-26 at 05:57 AM. Reason: to remove zip file attachment

If you found anything I said/did useful, please click on the Button

3. The Following User Says Thank You to D3VIL™ For This Useful Post:

Bernie-Mac (2008-03-26)

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

if thats for 1.1.3 then yes

thanks but it doesnt work ,it says its inactive
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 2008-03-26 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iLive an iLife

Bernie-Mac, you might want to wait for Nullriver repo to be back online before installing Summerboard. It's not just the smb.app, but also a framework & a plist addition to the Springboard.plist. If the permissions and ownership for the Springboard.plist launch daemon is set incorrectly with this, next time you restart, it will discard your springboard.plist and create a new default one, and you'll have to re-arrange all your apps around again.
    So maybe just wait, or tell me if you're up to it & I'll post the files.
    Last edited by jrentzke; 2008-03-26 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

discard your springboard.plist and create a new default one, and you'll have to re-arrange all your apps around again.
    ahh yes........ that was fun.

hi where can i download summerboard? total newbie here

If you are already jailbroken you should be able to find it easily on installer.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

I have a problem when i run smbprefs and click on themes theres nothing there. there was no folders found in the root. so i created them but still they dont show up. i am running summerboard 3.2 help!!!

Cool fix for the summerboard 3.2
    ive recently fixed my problems with summerboard 3.2 on my 1.1.4 iphone should work the same with ipod touch not sure dont have one to try it on

Note: this helped me fix permissions for the themes to be veiwed in the themes section of the summerboard application i was able to install it but the themes wouldnt show up there not event the default ones

hope this helps

its the permissions if you havent figured that out and you can go in and set them up manualy by downloading the mobilefinder app from ste and by going to the following file names and tapping the modify button on the bottom middle of the finder app (i chose to select in the groups owner group and everyone all the following permissions; read, write, and exec) you may not have to choose them all but thats what i did and it worked after so the folder names are in reverse order summerboard then hit the up button at the top left, then the same modify routine with library, and up again, then with mobile the same permissions, then up again, now var modify those permissions, then up once again,then finally private set those permissions the same as i did above. click the home button and the summerboard theams should appear and work hope it helps

(Caution this may not be the most secure solution but it works)
    p.s.
    im not responsable for any damages that occor to your iphone or ipod touch its your choice and you can allways set them back later if you want.

Henteimaster