Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sms application

Default Sms application
    Is there a way to increase the functionality of the sms applications....like forwarding sms, sending sms to multiple contacts...like that....is it even possible... or TOTALLY IMPOSSIBle...

pls ppl..this is one area where i phone developers arent paying attention....sms forwarding and sendin it to multiple ppl is a big advantage...pls work on this developers

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

No one has yet modified the ACTUAL Apple apps. This would require doing so, or creating a completely new SMS app.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

yeah.. i second that......is it really difficult to modify apple apps... i mean..i want only 3 more functions...sms forwarding..saving..and sending to multipls reciepients!!!!

i would like to ba able to delete multiple emails in the email app and to be able to request delivery reports from sms app

i just saw a chinese sms applications in apptap today..so iknow that one can make a sms applications...come on..dev teamss..plsplspls...help..create a sms applications..with forwarding..and sending to multiple numbers

Question SMS Problem !!!
    I am encountering a problem with SMS. I am unable to reply to a message as the keyboard does not show up when I tap on message bar next to SEND at the bottom of the screen.
    Another issue is that my SPACE, RETURN and NUMERIC buttons are not working when I create a new Message.

Anyone facing same problem. Is it a SW problem or a HW problem. I am using Hacked phone, so if I call Apple helpline, not sure how to answer about the AT&T number etc...... anyone who can help would be really appreciated.