Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: uCalendar Issue

Default uCalendar Issue
    Okay, so I have uCalendar by Caterpillar installed. On the slide-to-unlock screen, I see the application by Events view. Problem is, my first event today is from 1pm to 3pm, but for some reason it says 2pm. Also the events that are tomorrow, are displaying as well for some reason. I have one tomorrow from 4:15 to 6:00 and it display as 5:15+1.

Anyway, all this to say that the times are messed up as hell and it kind of sucks 'cause knowing at what time is your even is the purpose of that application, at least for me.

Any help or guesses? Thanks!
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

Thanks

Could it be that Europe is not yet on daylight savings time? If the app is programmed that way that might have something to do with it. If that is the case, it should fix itself when Europe changes their clocks.

Quote Originally Posted by IvanB View Post
    Okay, so I have uCalendar by Caterpillar installed. On the slide-to-unlock screen, I see the application by Events view. Problem is, my first event today is from 1pm to 3pm, but for some reason it says 2pm. Also the events that are tomorrow, are displaying as well for some reason. I have one tomorrow from 4:15 to 6:00 and it display as 5:15+1.

Anyway, all this to say that the times are messed up as hell and it kind of sucks 'cause knowing at what time is your even is the purpose of that application, at least for me.

Any help or guesses? Thanks!
    It will display all your apointments
    The +1 means the event is in 1 day
    Dunno about the wrong time.. Check your clock settings perhaps, mine works perfect