Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize app question

Question Customize app question
    I got the app to change the sounds and i did get it change the battery charging thing to empty full thingy, however im unable to change the carrier logo, ive tried each and every one of them in the designer pack. even turned summerboard off, tried restarting and everything. The carrier logo just wont change. Any Idea on how to make this work ?? and is there a way to change the battery display pic on the jumpscreen ( home screen )
    thnkx all
    oz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fruitsalt View Post
    I got the app to change the sounds and i did get it change the battery charging thing to empty full thingy, however im unable to change the carrier logo, ive tried each and every one of them in the designer pack. even turned summerboard off, tried restarting and everything. The carrier logo just wont change. Any Idea on how to make this work ?? and is there a way to change the battery display pic on the jumpscreen ( home screen )
    thnkx all
    oz
    Who's your carrier? The iPhone has only 4 built-in logos that can be replaced, AT&T, T-Mobile, Cingular and Vodaphone. If you're not with one of those carriers, you can't change the logo.

But: There is a patched Springboard that will always display the AT&T logo no matter what carrier you're with, that way all you need to do is change the AT&T logo to whatever you want.

Download it from here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/55713719/SpringBoard

and then replace the original Springboard binary here:

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

aziatiklover (2007-10-14)

im on t-mobile... and it shows t-mobile in the corner .. though the customze app does not show the T-mobile logo whn u go to carrier icon thing.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I think Customize might just replace the AT&T logo image file, obviously leaving your T-Mobile logo alone... So even if Customize is working, you wouldn't see the results.. try manually replacing the T-Mobile logo file through iBrickr/Breezy or SSH (I don't know the file offhand)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to unclear For This Useful Post:

fruitsalt (2007-10-05)