Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.4 youtube

Default 1.1.4 youtube
    I've jailbroken my 1.1.4 iphone, and I have everything working, but the youtube fix on installer causes me to lose reception after reboot, and the fix where you replace files in the lockdown folder makes me lose reception as well, and then I'm forced to restore my phone. Is there a method I'm missing here?

Quote Originally Posted by deadweight View Post
    I've jailbroken my 1.1.4 iphone, and I have everything working, but the youtube fix on installer causes me to lose reception after reboot, and the fix where you replace files in the lockdown folder makes me lose reception as well, and then I'm forced to restore my phone. Is there a method I'm missing here?
    I suggest you do a restore to 1.1.4 in iTunes again. After that you should jailbrake / unlock using iPlus. If you do you will automatically get the Youtube fix.

Copy the iPlus and international Payload file from the donwload part of http://ipluspwns.com

Unpack the iPlus kit and delete the payload.zip file.
    Rename the international_payload.zip file to payload.zip and put it in the directory where you unpacked the iplus kit.

Run the following command

iplus -u
    or if you are on Mac OS
    ./iplus -u

Good luck