Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iswap

Exclamation Iswap
    Hello all !
    im having a little problem installig ISWAP, I unlocked my Iphone and it works perfetly with tmobile. I wanted to get multiple home screens so decided to install Iswap, downloaded Breezy. so heres where the problem starts. I hook my phone up to my computer and close itunes and the itunes helper and run Breezy and nothing happens. it doesnt show the window shown in the wiki. any idea what i should do ??? also is it ok to run iswap , i switcher and summerboard on the iphone at the same time. And i think i saw an application which let u have multiple home screens and u can switch between the screens like switchin between photos, is there such an app or am i jst remembering wrong ??

Thnkx in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone timbo's Avatar
    Thanks

I would use iSwitcher instead.

http://code.google.com/p/iswitcher/
    Thanks,

Timbo

From your description I'm not sure what your exact problem is. Does it have to do with iSwap or with Breezy? The app you're talking about remembering IS iSwitcher... however, it performs a fundamentally different function than iSwap. iSwitcher is used to re-skin your desktop, not switch between different existing desktops (as iSwap does). I am currently running my iSwap program with iSwitcher (which I love) and Summerboard (which I also love). They work really well together, in fact. If only rBST would work correctly with iSwap (which shouldn't be too hard to implement) I'd be really happy.

In fact, I'm going to be releasing a new version of iSwap which is specifically enhanced for Summerboard and allows the 'swap' part to happen without having to re-login.

-KennX

4. The Following User Says Thank You to princebrand For This Useful Post:

fruitsalt (2007-10-04)

will this ever get onto Installer??

Quote Originally Posted by princebrand View Post
    From your description I'm not sure what your exact problem is. Does it have to do with iSwap or with Breezy? The app you're talking about remembering IS iSwitcher... however, it performs a fundamentally different function than iSwap. iSwitcher is used to re-skin your desktop, not switch between different existing desktops (as iSwap does). I am currently running my iSwap program with iSwitcher (which I love) and Summerboard (which I also love). They work really well together, in fact. If only rBST would work correctly with iSwap (which shouldn't be too hard to implement) I'd be really happy.

In fact, I'm going to be releasing a new version of iSwap which is specifically enhanced for Summerboard and allows the 'swap' part to happen without having to re-login.

-KennX

Thnks for all the info ... the prob im having is with the Breezy application, whenever i run it nuthin happens it shows in the top bar that its running but no window pops up or anythin ... i think i read somewhere that brezzy doesnt work if u have the latest version of ITUNES... so i dont know if thats the prob ?? any suggestions... i really wana get iswap on my phone, wuld make life so much easier. One thing if can be added to the app should be the ability to just slide left or right to move to the next screen( like u do in photos) ... i knw thats alot of programming though :P but that wuld jst make this amazing app even better, cant even come up with a wrd to describe that lol.