Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: problems with iUtility-keyboard and KB tweaks,PLEASE HELP!!!!

Default problems with iUtility-keyboard and KB tweaks,PLEASE HELP!!!!
    i recently installed iUtility-keyboard and after that installed KB-tweaks without uninstalling iUtility-keyboard. when i go to uninstall tab, my iUtility-keyboard appears only reinstall but no uninstall. i keep hitting reinstall and it keeps reinstalling it but cannot uninstall it. therefore, in setting>general>keyboard, the Enable autocorrection option still appears even when i uninstalled KB-tweaks already. what should i do to completely uninstall that option? please help

You will have to manually install the original Keyboard.plist. If you want to try to do this I'm happy to help. I can even make a pxl package for you, if you have Breezy or iBrickr.

I have to ask though, why is it so important that you uninstall this? You realize you will loose the ability to change the Auto correct setting, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    You will have to manually install the original Keyboard.plist. If you want to try to do this I'm happy to help. I can even make a pxl package for you, if you have Breezy or iBrickr.

I have to ask though, why is it so important that you uninstall this? You realize you will loose the ability to change the Auto correct setting, right?
    thanks you very much CyberGreg. i really want to try to manually install the original keyboard.plist. and if you could make a pxl package for me, i will be more than happy. i have ibrickr. the reason why i wanna uninstall it is because i want to make it go back to original condition. i know that i will loose the ability to change the auto correct setting though, but if i want i can install KB-tweaks later right?

if you are busy and cannot make the pxl package,can you show me how to do it manually CyberCreg. thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by minhduc44 View Post
    thanks you very much CyberGreg. i really want to try to manually install the original keyboard.plist. and if you could make a pxl package for me, i will be more than happy. i have ibrickr. the reason why i wanna uninstall it is because i want to make it go back to original condition. i know that i will loose the ability to change the auto correct setting though, but if i want i can install KB-tweaks later right?
    Sorry... lost track of this thread.

Re: reinstall, yes you can always reinstall the KB tweaks later.

Once I test the pxl package, I'll send you a PM.

can u send it to me,too?

The PXL package to remove the autocorrect setting in Preferences can be downloaded from THIS LINK.

This does not change or remove the package from your list of installed apps, in Installer.

thank you for the pxl but i also don't know where to put in it my phone
    i'll be grateful if you give the instructions. thank u very much.

Quote Originally Posted by antaios View Post
    thank you for the pxl but i also don't know where to put in it my phone
    i'll be grateful if you give the instructions. thank u very much.
    Use iBrickr or Breezy (PC / Mac) to install.

If you want to manually install it:

1. Rename the .pxl to .zip and extract
    2. Put this file: Keyboard.plist
    into this folder: /Applications/Preferences.app on your iPhone

...and if you ask me how to do that; I will come over to your house, snatch your iPhone right out of your hands and sell it on eBay for $6.85 and donate the proceeds to my favorite charity.