Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What in the world are these apples for??

Thanks

Default What in the world are these apples for??
    Ok, weird! I jsut noticed this?? I go into my ipod part of phone, and under songs, click on a song to play, then, I double click on the screen where it shows, you know the play little button, or arrow i guess, and the forward and backward arrows or whatever ya wanna call it, then it flips and takes me to the screen where it says the title of the group and the song playing, BUT, just noticed the 5 little colorful apples on top?? What is that for? And when i press on each apple, they appear again, or disappear? Hmmmm... weird, just wondering what they are there for, or what they mean, just hanging out at the top of the titles of the songs??

And by the way, how the heck do you erase when it says "now playing", after you have paused a song and even come out of the ipod part of it, or not erase, but where it does NOT show "now playing" after you have gone to the song list again? I mean, is there a way to actually STOP the song from playing instead of just pressing pause if you wanna listen to another song, I mean, totally just stop it, not pause it? Like I can play a song, and in the middle of it i press the double bars in the center, which I guess is pause and not stop, cuz when I get out of there, and go anywhere in the ipod, or even back to the phone part of it, and go back in the ipod part of it, it will say on the right top corner, "now playing" which is the last song that I paused. How do we just press STOP??
    Last edited by ucim2cute; 2008-03-20 at 10:52 AM.
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

those "apples" are a Customize replacement for the iPod Stars (to rate the song) you must have changed them in customize because the default ones are stars.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to desepticon For This Useful Post:

ucim2cute (2008-03-20)

Thanks

Ohhh!! Ok, got it! Yeah, I remember changing them, but, just did it cuz I thought they were cute, didn't really know what they were for? heheheh So you mean, I can rate the songs myself, and it will just show up on MY ipod right??
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, its just for you. I think when you sync with your comp the ratings will carry over as well. Also, you can rate them in iTunes and then sync and they'll show up on your iPHone.

oh... and you can "stop" a song by pressing the pause key and then pressing the rewind button.
    Last edited by desepticon; 2008-03-20 at 11:27 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.