Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I dont get it.

Default I dont get it.
    Well, Summerboard wasn't working for me the other day so I posted a thread and I was told, to restart summerboard and such. So i tried that and it didn't work. When i change themes, the dock changes, the dock icons change, and the Apollo and SMS icons change but none of the other ones. So I unistalled summerboard and reinstalled it. But it still doesnt work. I have the current version of Summerboard and the newer themes. Does anybody know what to do? That would be great.

also, where do I download iSwitcher?

make sure the icons are named exactly as the original icons are. they should probably be in .png format, 59x60 or so. if they don't match the original icon names, they wont replace them.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You can install iSwitcher through Installer when adding the source file in my sig to installer on your iphone.

how can i know the icon names? I download the themes straight from installer, then go to summerboard and then try to do it. Odd.

Not all themes include icons for every application. The icon names to use are the application names displayed by Springboard/SummerBoard in white beneath each icon.

Yes, but I cannot rename them on my phone unless I go through the computer. So basically I have to manually change my icons?

you should download your application name plist to see if the names haven't been cleared. if they are cleared, the icons will not match up.

it sounds like your manually installing things, you should use installer.app this removes a lot of human error.

I am using installer.app. And that is why I am having errors.