Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Enabled

Default Enabled
    What happened to that "Enabled" app they had featured on the MMi home page? And why did the article get taken down? I'd really like to have that app, just from the screenshot I could see it already replacing 2 tweeks I use. The main thing I liked was the fact that it had a toggle for NoSpot essentially.

I saw the article but didn't get a chance to read it, so does anyone have details on a possible release of Enabled?

I skimmed the article & pretty sure it said that it was in beta (not released yet) & that the guy who wrote the article was lucky enough to be a beta tester.

Ahh, gotcha. Hmm, well I wonder when the release might be. It definitely sounds like it will be a well worth app/tweek...I'd pay a couple bucks for it.

From the original article, still on the "Member Written News" forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post
    Edit: This package is an infringement on Filippo Bigarella's Springtomize. Please do not support this as it is a complete rip-off of the developer's hard work. Thank you

Oh snap! will definitely avoid it if its released then. I'll just go buy me a copy of springtomize then.