Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for stock keyboard-latin.artwork file for 1.1.3

Default Looking for stock keyboard-latin.artwork file for 1.1.3
    Just wondering if anyone was smarter than I was to back up their keyboard-latin.artwork and keyboard-commo.artwork file for 1.1.3 that would send to me.
    If anyone can help please send to [email protected]
    Thanks in advance!

ok, well, i have them. but let me warn you, if you are trying to put them on your iphone/ipod touch, you are really in for it.

lets start at the beginning, i am a happy, care free, jalbroken ipod touch user. one day i decide to try out a custom keyboard. so off i go to installer.app to browse. hmmm, lets see, Blue DarkTouch Keyboard- that sounds good. during the installation, out of nowhere, installer crashes, after it deleted my factory keyboard, but before it installed the new one. so im left with a black box of death were my keyboard once was. then after hours of winscp crashing on me when i try to add my backups, i accidentally remove the whole framework folder from my pod. i do a restart on my pod to see if anything important is missing. well apparently there is because it would not get past the apple logo. but i was able to ssh it anyway and amazingly, the files got put back the way they were suposed to be. it was a miracle from the apple gods.

so i will mail them to you within a few days, but be carful exploring the depts of you device and BACK UP EVERYTHING YOU DO ANYTHING WITH.

i need the default key board file...abc mood nd numbr mood both ..... ive corrupted my numbr mood keyboard.... plz help