Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new to modding, can't scroll

iPhone? More like MyPhone stereosympathy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default new to modding, can't scroll
    hi, I'm new to all this. I just installed app tap and added a few new programs. My problem is in the standard application view I can't scroll down to get to my other applications. How do I make my main screen scrollable?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Using apptap you need to install a program called Summerboard. Your problem will be fixed

Zach

Quote Originally Posted by stereosympathy View Post
    hi, I'm new to all this. I just installed app tap and added a few new programs. My problem is in the standard application view I can't scroll down to get to my other applications. How do I make my main screen scrollable?
    like he said you have to install app called summerboard and this will allow u to scrolland much more!!

be sure to click the thanks button
    iphone? uphone?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to japha55 For This Useful Post:

karomon (2007-10-08)

I downloaded summerboard and I'm still unable to scroll. I got rid of the application and reuploaded it, still no go. Any ideas?

You need to uninstall a few of your apps first I think. You see, the apps are stored alphabetically and Summerboard will be far down if you installed lots of apps.

Uninstall enough apps so that they'll fit in the screen (Summerboard being one of them), then you can use Summerboard to set the scrolling settings.

Hope it helps!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stefman For This Useful Post:

karomon (2007-10-08)

Problem solved, thanks!