Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Customize Help!

Default 1.1.3 Customize Help!
    Hey all, im having some problems with my 1.1.3 iphone, The problem lies withing the customize application.
    I installed the modded customize from the installer, and tried that, ive reinstalled countless times, and have tried many other things
    let me explain exactly whats going on
    I can open customize without any problems, and i can select whatever i want to change. Once i select it, it loads the main customize menu like normal, and when i hit the home button it does nothing. When i had customize on 1.1.1 when i hit the home button, it would do a soft restart, and the changes would be made.
    Also i dont know if this is related but i have summerboard installed, and the themes dont work either.
    i dont have any clue what to do! Someone please help, i miss being able to customize everything.
    Thanks all in advance!

BUMP
    Someone please help
    Last edited by infinity2600; 2008-03-20 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Im having the problem in which the Customize app doesnt work at all. Any ideas?

Try using my tutorial found by clicking my sig. Its helped others before and I hope it helps you.
    pngster

Try using my iappcat source. I've installed it on many phones and works. (iappcat.com/r/4993). It will be under the Dirt Boys folder. Also to get the carrier name to change use mim and change the name to iPod.

You can install Customize 1.21, then install Term -vt100
    Install terminal patch, in tweaks 1.1.3 under the name SUID Lib fix
    Open terminal & login
    user:root pasw:alpine
    Write
    /bin/chmod -R 755 /Applications/Customize.app
    /bin/chmod +s /Applications/Customize.app/Customize
    /Applications/Customize.app/Customize

Click return after each line. Voilą Customize is working.
    Last edited by birzno; 2008-04-05 at 02:38 AM.

Having the same problem, did you find out how to tesolve?